Which DSM is Next?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Mar 23, 2016 at 10:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could her initials be BL?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Number one on the target to eliminate list are the over 50 crowd who qualify for the legacy Zeneca pension. If you don't believe me then just look at the list of people forced out in the last 5 years and then watch what happens in the next 2 years. Watch what happens in MAPs particularly.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ding, ding, ding! You're smarter than you look!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they are smart they will do another audit on the MAPs group and save the company some severance money. You could find enough bad behavior, including charging the company for personal travel and falsifying expense reports, to fire almost every one of them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is time for a complete overhaul of MAPs and RADs. This group is an embarrassment to AZ.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MAPs and RADs are castaways, rejects, failed leaders, or considered too old for promotion and were blocking a developmental role for future leaders. But they are all there for one reason and it isn't because they are experts in managed care.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't stop with MAPS there is walking dead everywhere

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MB in Houston should be next !!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, well, well! It's getting closer to the big day, spring cleaning about to start! Even ST from New Orleans can't save your butt now Shoney's Big Boy:eek:. ST can't even save himself... Karma really stinks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which one, there are 2 big suck ups. I hope they both are gone, only concerned about themselves.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have to bring up old thread but dickhead DB is now a CBD. How can a company promote total idiots like him to that senior leadership. AZ is special kinda stupid. DB was a little brighter that a 10 watt bulb. Kissed the ass of Jerry Stoval to get his DM job and kissed the ass of Hartmann. LOL AZ is sad!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the amount of fertilizer Hartman had on his own nose to get to his role, he appreciates those that respond in kind. His rah-rah BS reminds me of a pop warner football coach. Pretty empty.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is so true! How on earth this company functions from a sales perspective is amazing. Someone should write a book on it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop right where you are in your career? Do a SWOT on yourself and evaluate your growth potential in our organization, AZ? Look in Mirror and own it! Don’t wait on others! Go for it!! Super DSM Sparky! Aroooooo!!! Wolfpack Rules

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That guy is still there? He was as dumb as a stump. Just shows how bad AZ is at finding good leadership. Dustin was a piece of work.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So my DM never spends a full field day with me, thank God! How are they monitoring how many hours the managers spend on a so-called field day?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a great Manager!! Quite frankly all they should be doing is meeting for coffee or lunch and leaving but anything less than 1/2 day is a WIN!! They do their own trip reports and not concerned w/ hours.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spending a day with your manager is a huge distraction and far less productive than a normal day. A manager should see a few calls on a field day and spend time with the rep to see what they can do to help. What are you struggling with? How can I help? What resources do you need? Here's what I'm seeing other reps have success with, etc...