Which of the 10 victims will own Beaver Stadium at Pedd State?

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On the first day of trial the 1st of 10 victims said that Sandusky treated him like a girlfriend. According to the testimony it started out with soap fights in the showers and evolved into BJ's. If any of this is true I hope the judge sends Gerry to a prison for the sexually insane and bunks him with a Johnny 'the wad' Holmes look-alike. And it's really difficult for me to believe that 10 former victims would all get up on the stand and lie.

The latest news is that the former President of Pedd State knew about some of Gerry's shennanigans and failed to act. Criminal charges pending??? I wonder of the State of Pennsylvania will exhume JoePa and charge him too???

Chances are good there are going to be 10 very rich victims. Pedd State has deep, deep pockets. Note to all you high school football stars: Before you accept a tendered offer from Pedd State consult with your mom and dad and a financial advisor for a long, long talk.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh man! Another bombshell testimony today.

Former asst coach Michael McQueary swore under oath that he had "no doubt" that he saw Old Jerry S. having sex with a young boy in the shower at Pedd State.

I think Old Jerry S. would need a dream legal team of F. Lee Bailey, Alan Dershowitz, Johnny Cochran, Roy Black and Jesus H. Christ to weasel out of this one.

Are there any prophylactics being used as evidence in this case? Big Jerry S. could try a defense similar to OJ's: 'If the rubber don't fit you must acquit.' That's what I would do if I practiced law and were his criminal defense attorney. Otherwise I see little hope for Old Jerrymeister.

Jerry's old lady should already be cleaning out his home closet and selling one of the double beds.

3. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

Jerry's old lady was banging them too. It's like a OWN/Lifetime Movie.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I think old Jerry is toast. The testimony and evidence has been pretty damning. The last prosecution witness testified that Coach Jerry forcibly raped him in the Sandusky basement multiple times. Once the Coach gets to the state slammer I guess he'll start experiencing what it's like to be on the receiving end of that shit. I really don't think Bubba and Leroy will give a hoot about Jerry's former prestigious position at Pedd State. There's no respect in Cellblock C-1. There's not much respect for pedo's in the big house. Jerry will just be another hole.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it's nut cutting time now. After seeing and hearing all the evidence old Jerry wants to play his final card: The 'psychiatric disorder' card. That should be about as effective as pissing on a forest fire. I think it's time for old Jerry to start negotiating which wing of the state prison he'll call home. It could be another chapter in Jerry's life at 'Penn State'. Maybe the warden would make Jerry the coach of the prison football team. After practice Jerry could play the role of the little boy in the shower with big bubba. There are just a million possiblities. Some producer could create a new reality show and call it "Jerry's Makeover".

6. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Dude is old and fat. He could only wish that Bubba and Achkmed would wanna tap that fat disgusting ass.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, looks like Uncle Jerry declined to take the stand. Probably a smart move. The prosecutor would have ripped him a new a-hole. Bubba and Ackhmed would have been disappointed that they wouldn't get first shot. So both are probably celebrating today in Cellblock C-1. I wonder if the wardens hand out complimentary corks??? :D

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are an idiot! This case is not funny and Penn State University is still a very fine university.
    Oh but I forgot you were rejected by the admissions office so you are still bitter about that.
    People's lives are affected here and you should not laugh about it. These victims are damaged for a long time and the Penn State University family is forever sorry that this clown used it's facilities for such acts. I'm sure Penn State has no problem compensating the victims monetarily but this is much more tragic and bigger than money or humor. Your remarks are not funny.

9. libluvsbukkake

Jerry's adopted son Matt has now come forward as well. The cover-up was deep and far reaching. Your beloved University was run by slime balls, including Blo-Pa.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard on the radio that half or more of the jurors had some sort of financial or social connection with Pedd State. I smell hung jury even though the evidence of guilt is fucking overwhelming. The jurors have been in deliberation now for one full day. In the next day or so I predict the jury foreman will send the judge a note saying that they are hopelessly deadlocked. My guess is that 2 or 3 jurors will be acquittal holdouts. This is why our justice system is so fucked up. They don't give jurors IQ tests and all the defense has to do is find ONE juror who throws a monkey wrench into the case as an acquittal holdout.

Oh, and to the poster who ragged on me for joking about the case? Screw you. This is still America, dipwad. I'll joke about anything I damn well please.

And IMO Pedd State is a institution of higher pedos. Even the former university president has been implicated in this shit. You should be ashamed of yourself for defending this pedo institute.

11. libluvsbukkake

Couldn't agree more. If he gets off, we can only hope that street justice prevails.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only reason ANYONE would joke about child abuse is if they themselves indulge in it. Those of us that don't, do not find the case funny. You should be ashamed for making fun of such a serious matter YOU PERVERT!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I were him and I were acquitted I would sell all my crap and move out of country. I think his life would be more miserable and possibly at greater risk on the outside than in the Penn if he remained in the US. But he won't get acquitted. It will be hung juries since there are so many Pedd State defenders in that jurisdiction. It might come down to allowing him to plead to lesser offenses than what he's charged with. But there is no fucking doubt. Uncle Jerry is guilty as sin in the court of public opinion. Even the news commentators - who usually defend scum like this - agree. Even his own stepson claimed to get diddled by old Jerry. I don't buy "it's a sickness" bullshit. Any man who sexually abuses a kid should have his entire genitalia surgically removed. Let him pee from a tube. And everytime he visits the urinal it would be a reminder to him what an egregious crime he committed against an innocent child.

15. libluvsbukkake

I am sure that Thailand or Cambodia would take him, as long as he has some cash left.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, Uncle Jerry was found guilty of 45 of 48 pedo charges. Next stop: The place where they gotta pipe in sunshine. I figure he's got 15 more years of life max. That's going to be a LONG 15 years. Bubba and Akhmed aren't too fond of pedos. Especially famous ones. Keep a stiff upper lip, Jerry. Don't let them steal your manhood! :D

17. libluvsbukkake

And I hope that in hell, that piece of shit Blow-Pa, is getting ass-raped on a nightly basis by Adolph Hitler, and Father Gahagen. I hope that these victims soak this den of pedophilia for everything they have. See what happens when you elevate a fucking football coach to icon status? Rot in hell Penn State. I hope that you now become Indiana in Football.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! You need Jesus. Ask me how to meet him I have no problem telling you. I am totally serious.

19. libluvsbukkake

Father Ghagen and Bernard Law would have said the same thing, before they got caught. There is nothing worse, than hypocrites, that portray themselves as pure and ethical, only to be neither. Blow-Pa WAS Penn State Football, and he said nothing, allowing more violence against young boys, only to protect HIS legacy. Even a perverted scumbag like me knows that it's wrong.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that Penn St. just had it's credit status downgraded to C-. The victims went straight from criminal court to the elevator and down a couple floors to the civil courts. I wonder where Sandusky's old lady is going to live once the house gets seized? I've been checking ebay for Penn St. trophies and memorabilia for sale. Maybe I can get Jerry's Nittiny Lion's desk pen set and holder on the cheap. Chances are probably good that the ball players will have to foot the bill for their own jocks, socks and t-shirts for the 2012-13 season and beyond.