Which was the best...a survey

Discussion in 'Advogent' started by Anonymous, Aug 7, 2014 at 10:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company went through many names...Thomas S. Boron; Boron, LePore and Associates, Boron, LePore Group Companies; Cardinal Health Healthcare Marketing Services and finally Advogent. There were some good time and some bad times as with any company.

Let's have a little fun and go down memory lane. Which one was the best, which one was the worst and why.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wasn't with Thomas S. Boron but BLP group companies to me was the best due to it being small, almost like a family and great leadership. I left during the Cardinal Health days but what I heard from friends, the worst was Advogent due to the poor leadership and top management not having a clue about the business.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best President: Steve Freeman
    Worst President: Jack Yeager

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for the Company for 4 years and never even heard of Thomas S Boron!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with the 2nd post - the BLP days were the best and even EARLY in the Cardinal Health days when we first moved to Wayne

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worst by any measure was Advogent. All of the better executives, directors, managers and people left by this time and the rest were just waiting for the funeral of the company.