Whistle Blower Case Upheld for India Operation?

Discussion in 'Lifewatch' started by anonymous, Oct 21, 2015 at 11:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lifewatch is innocent just watch. All of you people who attack Lifewatch will be fired if you still work there, you think this board is actually anonymous? Yeah right..I have ways of finding out who posts on here..Just watch.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yea dork. Who am I?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Innocent! What is your definition of innocent? I am curious on where you stand on the previous Medicare fraud lawsuit Life Watch was involved in? Just because you say they are innocent does not mean they are. Just go to a nearby penitentiary and ask inmates if they are innocent. Bet they say the same thing as you. Support your claims with factual information. Merely iterating them does not make them factual. In a court of law the most important rule of evidence in the trial of civil (not criminal) cases. The burden of proof is on the plaintiff to show by a "preponderance of evidence" that all the facts necessary to win a judgment are probably true. Thus far, there must be enough evidence to keep this case ongoing. Otherwise the government or the courts would have dismissed this case. These are facts. What are yours?
    Your anger seems to be misdirected. It is the management and executive management teams that should be looked at, past and present. This all had a starting point in the past but it is the present that has kept the momentum. Life Watch needs to hold there heads up high, admit to there wrongdoings and then work on a solution to fix the problem. I believe the people would tend to perceive this as an unfortunate mismanagement problem where corrective measures have or will be taken to resolve the issue. Instead of coming off as a company that does no wrong yet is routinely accused of such action where no internal changes will be made because they say they are innocent. Build a company people can trust.
    A lot of people are watching this case. Hopefully, the end result has a positive affect on the future of this company and its employees no matter what the courts decide.
    Good luck to everyone. May the truth prevail.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, just read all these posts. I had no idea Lifewatch was being investigated again. After spending too much of my life at that company I have to say this is not surprising, there was always this feeling there that if you were not a part of the "in crowd" then you were worthless. I for one applaud the whistle blower in this case, its about time someone took it to them for using India and firing good hard working people just to save a few bucks. I remember the days when the whole 7th floor was full of people and business was really good, then they started this international crap and created India call centers or whatever they are, the company at that time promised no one would be fired...what happened...they fired most of the people working there. Lifewatch is a crappy company that does not support their employees and unless you are an executive or management you are just a number to them. Heck ya they need to be investigated, looks like they knowingly pulled the old bait and switch on US taxpayers, this is a no no and the government will come get their money..its basically a shakedown, happens every few years. Happy Thanksgiving Lifewatch!! enjoy the court case.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A message posted by CafePharma.com

cafead
    Administrator
    Staff Member
    We thank everyone that has given us feedback about the new posting policy. Some of you have said that people are still afraid that they will be tracked somehow when they register. We want to let you know about the steps that we have taken to protect your anonymity when you register.

When you click the "new user" link, you will see that we have removed the email fields altogether. No email of any kind is required to register. We have also removed any code from the signup process that would capture IP addresses. You have believed us in the past when we have told you that we do not store IP addresses with posts. We had to go through a similar process to prevent IP logging with anonymous posts.

Virtually all message board software is set to record IP addresses with posts (even "unregistered" posts). When cafepharma first opened the boards to unregistered posting, we had to change code in order to disable this IP recording. Cafepharma has never provided identifying information regarding any poster to any outside company. We continue to go to great lengths to protect your anonymity. We feel we have built up trust with you, our users, through these four years, and we ask that you continue to trust us now. We feel honored that you have made cafepharma the place that you feel that you have a voice, and we want you to be assured that this has not changed. You are safe with us.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember this all to well. Everyones moral was shot for a very long time. Even so today.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A MESSAGE FROM THE BOARD. EVERYONE PLEASE READ. YOU ARE SAFE ON THIS SITE.

cafead
    Administrator
    Staff Member
    We thank everyone that has given us feedback about the new posting policy. Some of you have said that people are still afraid that they will be tracked somehow when they register. We want to let you know about the steps that we have taken to protect your anonymity when you register.

When you click the "new user" link, you will see that we have removed the email fields altogether. No email of any kind is required to register. We have also removed any code from the signup process that would capture IP addresses. You have believed us in the past when we have told you that we do not store IP addresses with posts. We had to go through a similar process to prevent IP logging with anonymous posts.

Virtually all message board software is set to record IP addresses with posts (even "unregistered" posts). When cafepharma first opened the boards to unregistered posting, we had to change code in order to disable this IP recording. Cafepharma has never provided identifying information regarding any poster to any outside company. We continue to go to great lengths to protect your anonymity. We feel we have built up trust with you, our users, through these four years, and we ask that you continue to trust us now. We feel honored that you have made cafepharma the place that you feel that you have a voice, and we want you to be assured that this has not changed. You are safe with us.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LIFEWATCH why is your reputation so awful inside and outside the company?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should have done your home work. Appears you and Lifewatch failed this.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was a joke, obviously Lifewatch is not smart enough to get this info, they cant even get there devices to work right.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can they make anything to work right?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do get all the executives salaries right...they make sure they all get their money!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh you mean when they cut everyones pay(due to "bad economy") but the management and up got their raises at the same time? Yes they got that right.
    Bunch of crooks.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Christmas at lifewatch is so festive...maybe this year the executives will get their BIG FAT bonuses for potentially committing fraud. People of Lifewatch please stage a walkout in protest of the UNFAIR pay scale....don't forget India!! Imagine how much money they could of given everyone out of the 18 Million dollar settlement they paid a few years ago...wasn't that A fraud case also???

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this company totally a lead by example group? I understand that whoever the rep is in NYC, that he is now under investigation as well. About time from what I hear. Organization under investigation. Again. And now the reps are individually being looked at... wow. Must be a stellar group.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New company motto.
    Lifewatch "watching life go by"

Too bad the company is run by a bunch of nincompoops.

Greed and deception are what they specialize in----in my opinion.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All lifewatch has ever cared about is the "ACT" monitor and its revenue. All the compliance training is "putting lipstick on a pig". Ask any rep if they can meet goal without pushing ACT. LOL they cant