Whistleblowers Have Been Named - DOJ

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2019 at 9:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More cash for the whistleblowers
    Wish I go paid like them
    I knew so much
    Pioneer crap = kool aid drinker
    U were a sales rep
    Not a hero for patients
    The head guy got arrested

come on man ....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:mad::confused::mad:[

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6435617"]I have worked here for many years and did not see , or experience anything that was in question. This company’s action is well intended and those who are benefiting are not pioneers . They came and went and found the opportunity for their benefit. two sides of the story and no one will give this company a break with all the ups and downs it’s had in the last 16 years.. as pioneers in this disease space, we deserve more credit and acknowledgment versus the greediness from people who are walking away with pockets of $$$. I can sleep at night knowing my peers & I only did the right thing! The newbies that came after us took total advantage of this company.[/QUOTE]

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes exactly this
    scam from day one
    shameful what we did

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We fueled the epidemic
    The DOJ agreed.
    You were played

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your greedy easy money side is your version and the blood sweat and tears that came from this company is our version. We saw first hand how this changed and helped lives....this law suit has fooled the public. Two sides to the story!!!!

this troll that keeps on playing social media (CP) against this company is looking for ways to validate their feelings.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep drinking the purple juice Jim Jones

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. The blowers don't give one damn about anyone but themselves. They are all trash.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I knew one, AMW, the initial "whistleblower" and she was a drunk who got pissed when she wasn't immediately promoted. I found out later this wasn't her first time around the block with all this. She's a pro at infiltrating companies and holding them hostage with her claims. Fucking rat. I know Indivior wasn't perfect by any means, but what company is? The charges are a HUGE case of government overreach for what was really done. Read the indictment. The G men are clearly trying to make the company an example, for what I don't know. Focus on the few bad characters and leave the rest alone for Christ sakes!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One person’s trash is another ones treasure

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In reading this thread I had to chime in. I was an employee at Indivior. Ann Marie Williams is a snake that clearly is a master mind in setting companies up for failure . She has sued other companies before and this was the low hanging fruit for her . I am more disappointed in Christy In not understanding how hard we helped tray people with OUD.....
    At the end of the day it comes down to character. If we all felt the way they did,,we would have hundred of employees who’d throw Indivior under the bus. Interesting how only 2 - 3 commercial people jumped on this train to make money. There is no place on earth for these thieves and hope god will forgive them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I appreciate the comments and will state that Ann Marie William’s will be at the mercy with God and not the lawyers. She will have the worst coming as she will not Rest In Peace . Is this really all worth it ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such jealousy
    It was a scheme
    Whistleblowers knew this and all cashed in with a big pay out
    I’m happy they all got rich
    Integrity and morals win

Opioids are bad news when diverted
    We were pill mill part 2

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lying ho.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? This is pathetic and you know it. You want to believe what you want to believe. POS

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wake up snowflake
    RS is going to jail
    morals and ethics wins

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMW wouldn't know a moral or an ethic if it jumped in her wine glass

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going to jail ? You’re a clown show, nobody is going to jail. Thaxter pled to a misdemeanor which is a fine and Simpkin’s is in the clear. The entire thing is settled

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fix is in
    Subs for cash is the model
    Illegal
    Whistleblowers got rich

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are a troll that constantly vomits about this. Put this energy somewhere else. Lame real lame