Whistleblowers Have Been Named - DOJ

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2019 at 9:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to worry. I am placing my bet on the stock to hit big!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's sarcasm, right? You can't be serious about the stock going up in any significant amount???

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hit rock bottom. That’s about it

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You get paid for speaking up and risking your job and possible jail time for your culpability in the matter. You don’t get paid after the whistle blows

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really 20 million each can and should be shared. My lawyer is on this. I have witnesses on the diversion.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with that one

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we have all witnessed diversion.....the difference is some turn an eye and some did the right thing,had a conversation with management, didn’t continue to support the office and OCR’d if it made sense and didn’t make you rank last! Unfortunately, this med is diverted- FACT nothing anyone can do no matter what policies and rules are put in place. Addicts will always find a way and it is IMPOSSIBLE to police everyone! Our job is to do it to a certain point, it is the distributors, DEA etc who should be do the policing not “reps”

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have all (unfortunately) witnessed diversion.....the difference is some turn an eye and some did the right thing,had a conversation with management, didn’t continue to support the office and OCR’d if it made sense and didn’t make you rank last! Unfortunately, this med is diverted- FACT nothing anyone can do no matter what policies and rules are put in place. Addicts will always find a way and it is IMPOSSIBLE to police everyone! Our job is to do it to a certain point, it is the distributors, DEA etc who should be do the policing not “reps”

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of y’all dumb as hell. The snitching for profit part of this is over and has been for a while. If you’re snitching now you just don’t ever want a job again. If you want to profit from snitching u have to be the first

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m in with WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
    I got me a lawyer
    Gonna get a reward

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too
    Crazy they got 20 mil each

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, pal. I doubt it. Take out lawyer's fees, red tape, taxes, INDV appealing to reduce the fine, etc. I bet drunk ass AM and the rest of the nerd whistleblowers at home office will get some cash, which is nice. But it's not "fuck you" money. As in "fuck you I have more money than God." It will be nice for the blowers but not a windfall after everyone has their take of the payout.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They all retired with the cash they got !!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fake news
    will hold up in courts for years
    We have the best lawyers

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. You are as stupid as they come. As long as the suit is active the stock price will remain where it is. Investors do not like uncertainty. All the money spent on legal fees will come from any potential new R&D not to say it’s always been significantly below industry standards. It also greatly hinders company growth. If there is any Chace for survival. It is best to pay up. But as everyone know there is no money for that either.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no way a payout happens.
    The evidence is circumstantial at best.
    The names here could be any of us if we spoke up. Most here say nothing and just stay off the grid. It’s so easy to be 31-189 like who doesn’t fall in that bucket year after year with a loser raise. This my friends is why the whistleblowers did what they did.
    Pay us more or we snitch. Heard random lawyers calling us to cash in.
    Must be desperate.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The payment was a settlement payment from Reckitt. It will not be held up in court it was a settlement payment. That part is over.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So glad I left last year. There are a lot of believers still working opps. still
    on the payroll. Mostly people who will believe in ufo’s and be g foot. Mgnt will keep you around as they believe in
    Snatch quach

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you do t work here or would no there is no 189.