White and Male?

Discussion in 'Relypsa' started by anonymous, Apr 16, 2017 at 12:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of recent promotions to VP, many well deserved but couldn't help but notice the common thread, if you're minority or female, you probably don't need to apply. Been in pharma a long time and it's pretty standard for diversity to mainly be represented in the research arm. Relypsa leaders can do better, stop with the good old boy's network, hiring and promoting men like you. We might actually have some true leadership if we seriously start to value all instead of just paying lip service to diversity. You can count the black TAMS on one hand, why is that? There aren't any black DM's and leas than a handful of women VPs. Yes, one recent promo of a black male and female to VP, that's a start but It's just a drop in the bucket If you're the best for the job and happen to be white and male good for you, but if you're best for the job and a minority and don't get it, bad for Relypsa. BTW - in case you're wondering, I happen to be a white male and I'm damn good at what I do with aspirations to continue to promote, but I wouldn't want my wife working here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're not a white male. And the best people are being promoted.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up douchebag. As if you give a shit. Nice virtue signaling you phony pretender.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lazy and Incompetent should be the title of the thread. One manager in the entire east works. The rest of his "friends" just forward his emails. I didn't think it was possible to be in cruise control / check the box mode for 2 years, but you're seeing it here every week.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you eat doesn’t make me sh*t. Do your job and worry about yourself.