White Coat Marketing Lawsuit (Diabetes Educators)

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2017 at 6:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C'Mon now... this is just another one of those BS distractions. We ARE NOVO! Please ignore the fact that we could have to pay fines and lose the opportunity for government business. We don't need no government business! They are lucky we will let them buy! Guess they haven't seen our studies.... Get your popcorn ready. This is going to be UGLY and EXPENSIVE. But ZERO layoffs coming.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How funny! My CDE never did anything to help sales in my territory, I can promise you that!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we claim to be the most ethical company on the planet. That's a scam and so is NN way. We are only in it for the money and nothing else.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. The company seems to be an equal opportunity defrauder. Taking patients and regulators for a ride.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These 2 whistle blowers are out for vengeance since they were laid off and don't fee it was justified.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But they were justified. The company knew they cheated and that's why they have settled.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Folks, there is no NN Way any more. That was swept out about 3 years ago when against the pleas of many, our executive team decided to chase the competitors with price increases in order to maintain the "X Quarters of double digit growth". It never really meant much to most of our leadership but there were a few that held it up as important. Now it is dead to all as we are all in survival mode now.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's why it's so frustrating to watch those who have been on ET for years act like they should be revered when they really should be apologizing to the rest of us. And some have the nerve to publicly criticize the sales and marketing leaders when they should all be owning the mess we are in.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, come on, that is complete BS. The CDE changed what medication patients were on? And just how did they do that, from their prescription pad?? Or telling docs what to prescribe? At least be a little more creative if you are going to make up more lies.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been a DE for NNI since the very beginning. We've never been told to sway HCP's to write NNI products. However, there is a very VERY thin imaginative line between "Hey! I can train your staff and patients on NNI products" without an HCP writing more because your there. Some will, some won't. Of course, that's their ultimate decision. DE's are now a part of the sales division. SALES people.... We're pushing providers to find their population of patients with high A1C's. And now we can only see patients on NNI products. Our goals are based on moving the entire class of meds. That includes our products. There's validity to this lawsuit. I assure you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so interesting. Every Diabetes pharma company jumped on board with the CDE program.... Sanofi, GSK, NN,AstraZeneca. I think the only ones left are NN and AZ. Does anyone know if this will affect diabetes educators at Pump companies? Thank you!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pump companies use their sales/medical employees to start and educate patients on their pumps. No quid pro quo here. Patients have already received their pumps. Sometimes quid pro quo isn't black and white. You have to dig deeper which is what this settlement actually did.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just read the complaint. Because it has now been unsealed due an "agreement in principle to settle" by NN, here's what I wanna know;

Who is "Relator #1"? An RN CDE from Northern Texas, and she was a DEM.

Who is "Relator #2"? He's from The New York Metro Area and was a DEM.

Anybody know?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The DEM I think is Ray. I could be wrong, but I'm almost positive. He was fired from NNI and he left on bad terms.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Linda Roberto and Ray???
    The date was for 2/22/16 and we are all still here. It was probably cheaper to settle and move on vs. a long drawn out trial. What is. Ext for the DEs? If anything, we are more "sales" now and have more coordination including access to sales data via email at that.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% true. Humalog to Novolog. Lantus to Levemir. All by simply telling the doc and staff. It happened douche bag, believe it or not.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This will be the reason the DE program goes away sooner than later planned.

"We had no choice, it was the only ethical thing to do. Blah Blah Blah".

Goodbye luck to All in the DE area @ NNI.