White Coat Marketing Lawsuit (Diabetes Educators)

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2017 at 6:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's see....

Novo has three Reps from the same pod calling on the same office three times per week, and you think The DE's get in the way of the sales team? How about too many Novo Rep's showing up too often in offices and pissing off office staff and getting in each others way?

Guess who Novo is going to get rid of. Hint: It's not The DE's. And I don't need to remind you that last October when the axe fell that the entire DE Team went untouched, do I?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i AM a former employee, I'm not disgruntled, I'm PISSED OFF! I was terminated immediately with simply a "policy" violation but not a single example as to what I did to violate it. Multi billion dollar company and they shut your insurance and computer off during the call. No face to face, explanation, kiss my ass, nothing!!!

But you know what? I'm more than happy in my situation now to be out of that shit show.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah you're so happy that you still hang here all disgruntled and obviously out of work.
    Another one bites the dust Haaaaaaa Haaaaaaaa !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Buddy. You are sadly mistaken. I enjoy the insight, lies, and deceit on here. AND FAR from "out of work". Busier than I have been in years and 10 times happier. You are one of the ones that has it SO GOOD that you would never leave. My question is what are you going to next? Got a plan??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's hard work cutting Mommys grass and keeping the double wide all clean.
    Ahhhhh Hah Hah Hah you terminated slouch.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The DEP has some use IF you get a good one, they help. The problem is most of them have never worked pharma, never sold anything and still think they aren't about the patient. NNI could care less about the patient. We need volume. We don't need Timmy in Ohio or Lisa in Idaho to improve their A1C we need Tresiba to be a million Rx drug 2 months ago....And stop the loss to Basaglar and Trulicity.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No more true statement has been written.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true.. I know of 2 DE's who lost out in October.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you know how much $$$ a whistleblower can get as a result of a lawsuit being settled?

A lot.

As of today, the average amount past whistleblowers have received is 1.7 MILLION dollars per settlement.

Wow. I guess we now know why somebody in The DEP blew the whistle on Novo's whitecoat marketing practices!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad you'll never be one rat boy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be stupid you need to find out what they pay if even they take your case 99.9 percent is not even taken by DOJ or OIG so have fun

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee, then that means the two whistleblowers in the case filed against Novo are in the 0.1% of cases.

But given that the case against Novo was filed by attorneys from private law firms, and not The DOJ or any states AG, I'm not too sure if it's me or it's you that's the stupid one.

Ya know, from looking at the garbled barely intelligible run on sentence you wrote, I'm beginning to think it isn't me that's stupid.