White dumbasses in polo shirts are "protesting" exactly what in Charlottesville???

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2017 at 9:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chalk it up to yet more proof that Trump voters are just a bunch of dolts. Laughable!

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

With a naïve attitude like that, get ready for more pain. :cool:

3. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

I would be willing to bet that 90% of those White Nationalist, KKK and Nazis voted for $rump. The other 10% were too stupid to operate the voting machine.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo!

5. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

You mean like you brainless POS?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do defend the kkk, and Nazis. What are you one of them? They do not speak for all white people thank you very much.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He doesn't you fool. He's just smarter and more balanced than you are.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you talking about? What are talking about? What is so balanced about what you people done? Ooh you talking about the cyber crime you have committed. Right?

9. libluvsbukkake

Both sides are scum. However, the ANTIFA fucks are even worse. They are Stalinist pieces of shit. How can YOU defend THEM?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all I never defend any communist. Secondly you all such hypocrites because your president is rubbing elbows with a communist president as we speak. Bottom line you people who followed in behind Trump are racist, because in your eyes if ain't white it ain't right.That's the truth.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I'm not talking about some nonexistent cybercrime. You really don't have a clue.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, no it's not.

I would have been just fine with Ben Carson as president. Would you? Don't be a racist now! :D

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah right than what the hell are you talking about?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I figure you would have perfered Herman McCain better from Godfathers pizza since he loves to forcefully shoves women's heads into his crotch. Lol Just like Trump.

15. libluvsbukkake

Because the ANTIFA and BLM terrorists are even worse. They riot, loot, and execute cops. Why do YOU support THAT?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A question that you should try to cogently answer! :rolleyes:

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, just as I figured. You're either a racist or an idiot lying hypocrite.

Prove you're allegations. I don't think that Herman Cain is the black Bill Clinton.

Yeah, you've lost again!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The statement that you made before, about he doesn't fool you, he just smarter and more balanced. Doesn't make any sense who is he? What does he? Have to do with this conversation? Make sense,because talking in riddle doesn't make you look smart, it makes you look nuts.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

As hard as it is for some to stomach. all Bubba's nookies were consensual romps. Dem's da facts. :cool: