White dumbasses in polo shirts are "protesting" exactly what in Charlottesville???

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2017 at 9:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Deranged leftists? That's funny. According to President Trump there were bad people AND good people on both sides. As he said, this should be up to the local governments who placed the statues. In Lexington, Ky, they held a vote and decided to keep the statues. They are putting them in a history exhibit in their museum. I'm sure some 'deranged leftists' don't like that (they want them down completely) and some 'deranged righties don't like it (they want them to stay where they are) but the MAJORITY approved and that's called compromise. It worked, it's the American way.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with Vagitarian

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The point was idiot boy that it was deranged leftists that stirred up the statue controversy in the first place, everything was fine until THEY created an issue where there was none previously.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just like you know where I am you sniveling little punk. :rolleyes:

5. ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng

ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng Active Member

Under what rock have you been living for the past 5 years? Lizzy is the one claiming that she is Native American. Lizzy is the one who lied about it. Why don't you take your disjointed question up with her?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sparky, go to bed and stop drinking.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah where you at ,in Ozark land, hiding from the cops?Nope you don't fight fair, you cheat because your a coward you have to go get a whole gang to challenge one person. Btw who the hell is this anyway?:)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your phsychiarist and case worker.

9. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Trump is right. There is an opioid crisis of epic proportions in this country.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put down the crack pipe, fool!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is me, bigot. LOL!

As usual, you wind up playing the hypocrite and babbling like a fool!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's a drug crisis in this nation, feed in considerable degree by weed, a gateway drug.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alcohol is the Gateway drug of choice in this country.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really, but you keep believing that.

Alcohol and weed are different. We don't need to compound the problems of booze with weed and swapping them out isn't on the table.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do I end up playing hypocrite and babbling like a fool, you are the one talking about fighting with fists Iam just telling you to bring it. If feeling up to it mama.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You two girls are going to do what ? Scratch each other's eyes out ? Pull hair ?
    Bwaaa Ha Ha Ha ...Y'all couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. Stop this nonsense lady's. Can't we all just "git" along.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever, they get crazy if want to. I have pepper spray, I pretend like you're a roach.:)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As usual you are out of touch with reality.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are always out of touch with reality.That's why one of the reasons you most likely voted for Trump.