Who All Got Laid Off In Managed Care?

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Apr 14, 2019 at 12:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the WI guy is finally gone :)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. MK is G O N E

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do not ID folks that were laid off!! This info should be CONFIDENTIAL and not broadcasted on CP!! Folks' careers and families are being impacted and let's show respect and class by not posting!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please shut up

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard most of the managed care people let go were from Takeda. Shire managed care people were mostly offered to keep jobs and most of Takeda people in managed care were let go.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So so so so so so happy we have a new managed care person in WISCONSIN!!! Such an improvement over the no show at meetings, won't answer our questions person we had before. I'm kind of liking this new Takeda. Time will tell but we certainly got a managed care upgrade in WISCONSIN.

Thanks Takeda. Too bad it was about 8 years over due. LOL.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a cool post. If you have issues with a laid off colleague, please do it in private and not on CP! Thank you

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SO TRUE!!! They sure made the right choices on who to get rid of and who to keep in managed care. Maybe this new Takeda is on the right track. I'll stick around and see what happens, but will not hesitate to find a new job if it is just more of the same 'ol same 'ol.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure the poster who said most of the layoffs in managed care were from Takeda is right. Seems it was split pretty evenly. Those that were Takeda legacy needed to be let go and those left needed a big shake up. Hopefully this makes them more motivated and attentive to the business. Seems like most were just mailing it in for the past 4 to 5 years.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Primary care will be next but later in the year