Who all left for Foamix?

Discussion in 'Leo Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 21, 2019 at 8:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what is your salary?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cameron O
    Jeef P
    Michelle W
    Lauren P
    Nicole M
    Jamal B
    Ryan M

Oh, and our salaries are all wayyyyyyy higher than yours! We are all sure glad Finacea was taken off the market. That will surely help our launch! Thanks suckers!!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

90-120k. And not many on the higher end number.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who knew so many reps were needed in Alaska? I count 4 on the leo careers website.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No kidding, that Liad guy is a real moron, I bet he is from Alaska!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offers for the west region go out next week. I am sure a few more apples will fall off the tree....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TK taking over Mid Atlantic region?!? I have a feeling LEO will have quite a few open territories to fill in NJ/NY in the near future.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are actually following Failure Dave over at Foamix? Is this a joke? I mean Leo sucks and all but Dave Dumb-zalski?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember DD as one of the most despicable leaders I ever met. A real SOB. Remember all the suckers he brought here to launch Picato? Then fired most of them five months into the launch. He overspent and had to freeze promotional funding two months in. Then he screamed at everyone on conference calls for an hour because we were behind plan thanks to the delayed launch. Total failure from his hair helmet to his failed marriage to all the people he failed here. DD is the worst and anyone who follows him better beware.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is Jeff Z. leadership doing in the new company.. Can't imagine you all leaving to be led by him!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one important

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

word on the street is Foamix is looking to sell...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks JZ. We haven't lost anyone in the NJ/NY area. In fact we have been doing awesome since you all left. Maybe you should move on.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave tricked good people into joining Leo then cut them loose after he f-ed up the Picato launch. Such a horrendous person. Iā€™d love to see him today so I could kick his greasy ass.