Who are Ilumya RSMs now?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2019 at 1:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She has had resignations.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who gives a shit anymore, no one
    Not a damn person except for the 6 TMs that got a big boost to their salary by becoming an RSM

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are full of shit!

She hasn’t had any resignations on her team and you should consider being honest for once in your life.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She has had resignations and I am not the poster who said the same thing from above.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She also had one jump ship to a horrible territory just to get away from her. Although that isn't a "resignation" per say, it should count as one.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pete is truly the biggest a-hole douchebag I've ever met. And I've met a lot. Has no business leading and the cluster will continue with the new slew of reps that are now managers and have little to no leadership background. Time to get out and let someone else deal with the nightmare ahead. And let's not forget Kyle's role in creating this mess.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t she have one resign before drug even launched? Yes she did which can easily be verified which is fact so save the honest quote. If you like her, good for you but don’t make unnecessary comments about being honest.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn I haven’t even had my coffee yet and the hate brigade is already in full force on here. Good to see Ilumya folk bring out the best in each other LOL!
    Get off your high horse about honesty. Happy F*****g Saturday Sun!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s hard to believe that there can be such wide ranging opinions regarding the same RSM. What I know is that Magi is very condescending to the female TM’s on her team...especially the ones who offer new ideas & a fresh approach. In addition, she loves to dominate the middle aged Beta makes on her team. She is a total disaster to work for.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you cafepharma for removing the highly offensive post.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love when I get to hear how great Julie D is from her own mouth. Good lord someone find a gag.Even the RSMs can’t stand her.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very objectively, how can the people who’ve made all these horrible decisions still have a job, starting at the crooked top?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t wait until Magi & Pete see all this defamation on this site regarding their good character & file a complaint with HR to get to the bottom of these shit talkers.

#yourassisgrass

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bless your heart are you new to cafepharma? Do you think those two are the only people from Sun (let alone all the other companies on here) that have had something negative said about them? You can’t be that naive? HR isn’t going to do anything.
    That’s great you believe in those two but others have a different opinion so let it go.

#noonecares

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR has way more to concern themselves with than cafepharma, way more.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is too focused on finishing its training program

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree.
    How about we all just give it a rest. It’s the weekend and let’s focus on ourselves, families, and putting differences on the shelf. Go hug a tree, kumbaya, whatever brings you joy. Enough of Sun. Either you are happy here or working for a check, whatever your reason worry about you and no one else.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said! Thank you!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s Sunday!!!!!! ..... now STFU