Who are the good sales directors at Lilly?

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2008 at 6:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was Weinstein a sales Director??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

apparantly you have not been around Cafe Pharma long

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the previous poster... I have know Greg for many, many years and he hires people because he believes in them... he doesn't want "corporate robots" surrounding him. He had gotten so much gentler and kinder over the years and he now shows his concern about his team like better than nearly anyone I have ever seen at Lilly.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SBC by far!!!!!!!!! Those who don't think so, need to look up a few definitions-- Work Ethic
    - Leadership
    - Fairness
    - Diversity
    - Setting the Standard
    - RESPECT for PEOPLE!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am new to Lilly CV division and my new sales director is Carlos Crawford. Seems like a good guy who says that sales results matter and that he is not all that concerned with other stuff like call activity. We hear he is gay and having an affair with another Lilly sales director but I really don't care as long as he is good to his sales reps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Jim O'Connor is the best in every way that you would measure a rep, a manager and now a director and most importantly, a person!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, Jim O'Connor was a top Oncology rep, the best Oncology Manager (best I ever had for a manager), and now is a fantastic Director of Sales for the West. We want him back on the East!!!! And to top it off, he is a great person!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim is awesome..works hard...builds morale...and makes all levels of his people feel good in the West...we are very lucky!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without out a doubt the worst is Marty Smith. She has no linkage to Lilly values. Doesn't even do performance management for her sales management team.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that no linkage to Lilly's bullshit values and no Pm docs is an asset.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another joke as a director - Luther Little!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His people are the ones that are NOT laughing.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Elaine S-

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

those who are not "good" is far easier to answer. Frankie Jefferson is by far the least competent. Although, it is often hard to determine if his division's challenges stem from his poor leadership abilities or the poor oversight of his management team. Is it entirely his fault that 4 of his DM's combined may have a cumulative IQ slightly above the developmentally impaired range?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frankie couldn't even make it to district manager from an associate position like everyone else. He had to do a stint as a sales supervisor. This guy got promoted for one reason and one reason only.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have worked for FJ and LL, I will take Frankie anyday, he has a heart and soul. LL has neither.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, your turn to take her back. We have had more than enough.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think Raphael could get CA a job at Amgen? He seems to be the only one who ever saw anything good in her.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If heart and soul are the only prerequisites that would explain why intelligence and business acumen are lacking in FJ and his management team.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gene Thiem is the best!