Who are the worst managers?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2014 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Marvin still with us? LOL

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C Fitch in the Chicago area is a know it all beyotch. Treats all of her reps like they are idiots

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

c finch thinks she knows it all

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she believes in shaming your doctors into writing our brands. What sales program did she come from?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard that the SE had some loser ASM's with a couple bordering on being slightly psychotic! We have our share too, but I won't say where. Lundbeck needs to face the facts that they need to get rid of a significant number of ASM's because they contribute nothing to sales whatsoever! It's amazing when you your manager has no clue how to sell! Don't believe me? Just ask one to take a call from start to finish! There is no way in hell one of them could do it in the real world in which we live!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your statement, "It's amazing when your manager has no clue how to sell! Don't believe me? Just ask one to take a call from start to finish! There is no way in hell one of them could do it in the real world in which we live!", is completely accurate! Ask your ASM to take a vis-aid, go into an office that is backed up and running behind, and see how they handle it! Tell them you want THEM to demonstrate what THEY want, and you want to see what good looks like! They will shit themselves, and come up with some lame excuse that it's YOUR job to sell! Our ASM is, without a doubt, the most useless and delusional pharma manager in the industry! This person has no clue how to sell pharmaceuticals! I mean it's absolutely scary how inept this idiot is! Lundbeck, wake up and deal with this now!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The above post is spot on! If I was to ask my manager to take a couple of calls from beginning to end, I would have to call 911 after they passed out! The saying, "lead from the front" doesn't apply to Lundbeck management! Forgot one you would definitely have to bring in to the call, a towel to mop up their sweat as it poured off their heads!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Especially in Florida. Good grief..

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cally A....terrible

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I know is these meetings aren’t the same without Del Carmen, Asher, and Olivier shutting down the bar every night. Miss those bastards.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My idiot for a manager could sell ice water to someone in hell! People are trying their best to leave, and they make us take tests WE HAVE ALREADY TAKEN FOR THIS STUPID LUNA MEETING! WTF!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager is a great guy. He sends flowers to my home for my birthday. I think he's so handsome and athletic.
    Ummm Ummm that man has me stoked up.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

girl, you must be referring to than hunk in south east. :)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

darling, he can grab my kitty cat anytime he wants :)

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really....your the only one who feels that way...it was a shit show then...the only reason Oliver got away with his disgusting behavior is because he was Jeff drinking buddy....don't know who Asher is but the other two are lucky nobody called HR on them

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Settle your ass down, they were talking about the bar. Get over yourself.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oliver had what kind of disgusting behavior? Was he getting GFE on the team?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just described Andrew in STL to a tee. He will absolutely beat you up for a 4-5 lunch missing appointments because it is so important the rep understand the management selling style. But can or will he do it as example of what good is...HE_LL no he won't.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

* hours

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally Agree.. Bar time is "relax time", always my favorite time of LUNA. Catching up with old friends and making new ones.