Who are the worst managers?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2014 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this very strange individual still an ASM in LA or is he the one let go?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shocked that she was allowed to treat her reps the way that she did routinely, for so long! The trouble is, she is one of many that have ruined their districts with their incredible inability to manage people. With the changes coming soon, hopefully they will get rid of some of the too many ASM's we have now, and make sure each and every one have at least 12 reps!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear this guy coming back in a different role? Seriously?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I have the worst DM Sam here in Phoenix. Constantly on me and doesn’t like my political views. And actually told me one time I need to shower before our ride along. WTF? Sam needs to be fired and my husband is an RD for Sanofi, so here we go HR.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He wants it clean to go raw!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JS with Meridian has too be one of the worst

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TW - ASm of the year! Never a winner. gulf coast region still sucking wind, Been a year and no change? Hm
    Go woke you go broke! HR is going have fun with her soon! Ha ha

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, BG was aware of her compliance issues and bet new mngr will review and take appropriate action.
    Lundy doesn’t want another OIG problem . But might if don’t act soon.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, BG was aware of her compliance issues and bet new mngr will review and take appropriate action.
    Lundy doesn’t want another OIG problem . But might if don’t act soon.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BG Meridian has to be the worst upper management manager in the history of pharma, this guy is clueless.