Who are we teaming up with

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Nov 8, 2017 at 2:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seriously something is going to happen.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fact? Or hoping?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's been some indications (veiled references)...I don't know..then a physician wanted to know what was happening with our company and then clammed up...So yea..I'm probing here to see what the masses know.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was the doctor a speaker?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but a GI that might have gone to the convention in FL?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The trainers are gearing up for something. They are all meeting after Thanksgiving to be trained on some new product. This is confirmed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salix products?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salix products. That’s cute. You’re so hung up in the past. Xifaxin was about the only thing holding up valeants revenue on their last earnings report. I love how uninformed the vast majority of people are.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GE product? Can't see Takeda going outside GE or NS...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad I left Takeda. Much better pay and leadership cares about its employees at my new company. Good luck to all of you still with Takeda. I hope they can come up with something that will allow them to avoid another layoff and I hope they start caring more about their employees

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. Good luck and I agree with everything you said...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you realize the above statement (in one form or another) is virtually shared on every Pharmaceutical website? Employee leaves (laid off); finds dream job; tells old company you suck...NEXT

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are teaming up with unemployment
    offices across the country!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will be surprised with what drug we will be promoting. It is in the GE space. The company anticipates it will carry us for the next 5 years. Some, but not all territories will change. Bag mixes will change for about half the sales force.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dexilant naprapac?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#FakeNews

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some people out there know something if there is a big move in the works. This board is anonymous. Spill the beans!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

territories are not being filled. Something is going down

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes please! Something is going to happen, not sure if good or bad or both possibly. Do know that in some areas that have three in a POD,,,,, if one quits they are not replacing...that is a fact

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. I have also seen that too. I think the only reason we are confused is we really want something good to happen.
    Most concerning is that some territories are on "auto Pilot". Samples, marketing materials, and Email blasts. No Reps.
    They have huge territories stretching reps to the limit, they have territories where a rep can easily cover the territory, middle size territories, and "Auto Pilot" territories. I think this is all a test, seeing what works best. Which method or blend of methods seem to be to most profitable in 2017 and on. Do your best, live in the now and hope you are part of the future.