Who comes up with these threads?

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2014 at 10:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey AHOle , I'm not even in the industry. Doesn't take much to get you self righteous idiots going .. go play with you IPad. Or you no doubt LITTLE dick.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who- I think that is BS- I know my manager does not and simply expects us to hit the call averages and call targets who are you talking about and in what division? Probably one of the steroid managers. No samples on an Iso product.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo! New managers tend to do that as a way to "motivate" their employees. Other times they dig through it when they want to fire you. They can and do run reports with your weekly call analysis on it, complete with timestamps, signatures, samples, the works.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just an observation,
    #1 who complains and responds to stupid posts like this on a Holiday weekend?
    Answer is somebody with no lives, that are angry and bitter. Get a life.
    Whoever is talking about this stupid stuff is obviously angry and most likely an ex employee.
    The topic is so childish, just do your job. And someone cannot assume its a male, there are numerous females that work at this company as well, dont discrimminate. Fools!
    Why don't you all grow up and worry about the bigger picture, instead of this minute stuff!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh thank you for your insight and advice. It's changed my life. I'll make sue I don't take advantage of Ranbaxy, they have my best interests as their primary objective. No more fake calls, tin foil over the IPAD and no more fake call notes. I'm so motivated I'm going review my business plan now and over the weekend as I have no meaningful life. Ranbaxy is my life. A fine ethical company dedicated to the health needs of mankind. My rewards lie ahead.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simply put the in best way!!! LOL
    Love it, so true.
    Ranbaxy, the epitome of ethical business
    practices!!!!
    Now, let me go back to my business plan,
    NOT !!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so easy to spot CC. No manager is as uptight and oblivious as you. I'm on Ranbaxy's good side, and I still say the response you got was spot on. Get your head out of your bum for petes sake.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....and CC you have singlehandedly been responsible for plenty of ex-employees so I guess you would know!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is it that the most insecure person became the cockiest person ever?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is that she has a mental disorder. I don't think anyone has seen " the real CC" . No other explanation I can come up with for her antics.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is my first time posting here. I've seen how bad she is with her employees. I've never seen it so bad in any other company I've worked for. How can someone so obviously bad still have a job? Is she related to management or something?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She had 'em fooled when she was part of the "emerging asswipes" program. Considering all the reports to HR concerning her behavior and her terrible reputation across the board and her lousy performance, Andy and crew better cut their losses and dump her ass before she gets them involved in something pretty awful ( but funny).

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget turnover of entire district because of her. Is anyone paying attention?