Who could forget this lie?

Discussion in 'Healthcare Reform Discussions' started by Anonymous, Oct 24, 2013 at 9:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

“Let me be exactly clear about what health care reform means to you,” Obama said at one rally in July 2009. “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.”

Oooooh..... and I will save $2500. This almost sounds too good to be true.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love watching this whole thing implode. It actually is funny.

The "told you so moment" is fantastic.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like the last presidential election huh?

hahahahaha

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Fox News’ dark night of the soul

Karl Rove tries to undo Ohio, and Sarah Palin laments "catastrophe" as Fox faces the horror of Obamapocalypse

In his new role as commentator rather than anchor, Brit Hume mostly came off like an actual grown-up, if an embittered one. He was clearly surprised that all those swing-state polls showing Obama leading turned out to be correct,"

http://www.salon.com/2012/11/07/fox_news_dark_night_of_the_soul/

"Why Romney Never Saw It Coming

Mitt Romney says he is a numbers guy, but in the end he got the numbers wrong. His campaign was adamant that public polls in the swing states were mistaken. They claimed the pollsters were over-estimating the number of Democrats who would turn out on Election Day."

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/11/why_romney_was_surprised_to_lose_his_campaign_had_the_wrong_numbers_bad.html

So let me see, you and your side didn't see the 2012 election coming. Then you didn't foresee what a disaster the Shutdown would be for the GOP. Now you and your side is predicting what a disaster Obama Care will be?

hahahaha. If I were betting I know where my money would be!

Oh, I forgot. I am betting with my campaign contributions and those are going to Teddy "the Cruz missile" who believes like you that this is a good thing to hang the political future on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep supporting Teddy.... Obama, after nearly putting the country in default, is finally going to embrace Teddy's delay tactic.
    Teddy and Mikey Lee were one of only a few elected government officials who saw the trainwreck coming and were willing to put their neck on the line to stop it before it inflicted its damage on America.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is funny is to think about the level of brain-washing that it takes to make these drones believe that Obamacare could ever work.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is even funnier is people who doubt that Obama Care will work when it has been working in MA for 7 years with an 85% approval rating.

Yes, Obama just adopted Teddy's plan - 6 weeks. Cruz is a tool.

The Dems proposing legislation delaying it know that it will never even be considered are doing it for political cover because they are from Red States where there are enough fat, white, old, men, evangelicals like you that they have to placate in order to get reelected.

Speaking of getting reelected, Teddy has caused the GOP to miss the last chance to gain control of the Senate - he is the best money that I have ever spent! And what is funny is that he is ACTUALLY accomplishing the opposite of what you want. Because of him, the GOP will fail to gain control in the Senate and if the Dems fail to gain control of the House they will at least lose many / most of their majority. And those will be the ones in less Gerrymandered districts not in the South. So after 2014, the GOP will be, almost entirely, an old, fat, white, southern male, evangelical party thanks to good ol' Teddy. That's the end of the GOP thanks to Ted and the Tea Buggers(ed).

hahahahaha

"Larry Sabato shifts U.S. Senate race in North Carolina to ‘leans Democratic’"

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/10/24/3308434/larry-sabato-shifts-us-senate.html#storylink=cpy
    http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/10/24/3308434/larry-sabato-shifts-us-senate.html

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

“Let me be exactly clear about what health care reform means to you,” Obama said at one rally in July 2009. “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.”

Oooooh..... and I will save $2500. This almost sounds too good to be true.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget... This law is based on a series of lies.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its that same law passed in MA 7 years ago so I guess those "lies" have been very successful as it is very popular here!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

“No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise,” President Obama told the American Medical Association in 2009. “If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”