1. Happy Thanksgiving from Cafepharma! Our news staff will be off on Thursday, and will be feeding news on a limited basis throughout the holiday weekend. CP Today will return on Monday, November 30. We hope you enjoy this time, and stay safe! — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Who drives a sales company?

Discussion in 'ACell' started by anonymous, Oct 28, 2016 at 3:27 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry folks, its a trick question.

Marketing is so bored they can buy salamanders as pets, legal employs and engulfs 40% of the net sales for who knows what, R&D is run by the Pope who can do no wrong, Uncle Billy is so untouchable a BigMac Buffet is being installed down the hallway so he doesn't have to leave the building (though, he doesn't actually report to anyone there anyway), and the new VP of sales hasn't said a word to a single sales rep yet. At least Uncle Tres got people fired up once in a while. Just hoping I can sit by the pool and that Mimedx doesn't chop off my powdah business, so I can ride this out another year. Failure to plan is a plan to fail.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This one always made me laugh.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salespeople much more important than marketing.

Not a trick question.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“The fish rots from the head” Skip, Patrick and Bill

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this place sure stinks.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dropbox crew has been dirty for years brah. This group has two mottos:

1. if you ain’t cheatin you ain’t tryin
    2. F compliance and all the rules

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“If you’re not first, you’re last.” Sounds like a good DD quote.