Who else from the training class of July 2019 quit already lol

Discussion in 'HCP Concierge' started by anonymous, Dec 18, 2019 at 2:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I quit back in September, I really enjoyed meeting a few of yall and am just curious who else woke the hell up and left lol

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well you were much smarter than me. I was with the company for about a year until around Christmas time last year and they gave me a nice holiday gift by posting my job on indeed and then playing dumb when I called management asking about it :). Figures, my manager kept telling me to at least stay until they paid out bonuses however what I’ve come to find out is they like to cut people loose right before they owe them a bonus. Cheapest company ever

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit after 3 months— used it to leverage a new gig paying double and to get better sales skills— will probably end up leveraging this one to get back into real pharma or device.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah I quite too. The wear and tear on my car was not worth it. I literally totaled my car and the first thing they asked is when I would have a rental so I could get back to work and not if I was okay from the accident. Tells you a lot right there...