Who else?

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Mar 30, 2020 at 10:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now the trainer left? One of the few people who actually got anything done when I need help. Now we have to listen to Mister Center of Attention and Mister no personality? Thank gig the POA is cancelled

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was a b***h sometimes

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe a bit to far. She just has no relating skills.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? Who? Melisa? WTF I actually learned from her.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never a team player even as a CL. She is smart but there was an air of superiority about her. Not good for a trainer.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How dare a “ smart woman “ have self confidence which could be interpreted by some idiots as “ superior”? You obviously didn’t know her. My interactions with her over the past 12 years have shown her to be kind gracious and knowledgeable. Just wait and see what we will have to endure now without her.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A$$es$!!! She was a fabulous woman, smart, generous and kind! Learned a lot from her over the years not only as a trainer but as a good human!!! That is somewhat lacking at Indivior now unfortunately! She should have gotten the manager job over others that she wanted! She would have been a leader, not a manager like we got!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea where she went? She must be happy to be out of this hell hole.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You could be out too. Why do you stay if so unhappy? Update your Linked In everyone’s hirin’

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that makes me nervous. She is the biggest Ind cheerleader there is. If she left I wonder what she knew?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not everyone is willing to sell their soul to the disgusting flunkies employed by the government.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signed,

MS