Who enjoys their pharma/biotech job?

Discussion in 'Pharma/Biotech Comp - Gen Discussion |Pharma Sales' started by anonymous, Sep 15, 2015 at 4:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I see on these forums are people bashing companies. I've been in pharma/biotech for a while now and can help but wonder if ANYONE on here likes their job/company. I'm at my 3rd company in 4ish years and am tired of job hopping.
    I've had issues with management and home office everywhere I've gone--from poorly-run small companies to an unethical manager at another.
    As a former collegiate athlete, I don't like to make excuses and I have a good work ethic but are there any companies where reps are genuinely enjoying their job? Of course everyone's opinion will be different but I want to find an enjoyable specialty with at least decent access in the offices.
    I'm to the point where Id take a pay cut to not be miserable every day.

Any suggestions are appreciated..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for working in the fact that you were a college athlete.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha, the great college athlete...wonder when they are going to drop that one as valid. So old school.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a couple of bitter frat boys right there.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure what being a former college athlete has to do with anything? Actually makes me question it with you bringing that up. Just say I'm a Joe Smuck and I hate my job. Lol