Who exactly is Phil?

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't folks usually build barriers or walls when they have something to hide??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that's really true about his panic button, then I'm going to the town to complain. This is bullshit. He can't lock us into the building. That is technically called kidnapping. Again, who the @#$% does this lunatic think he is?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is ludicrous.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What private conference room? No such thing as "private" in Whippany. Your podmate will immediately know when you forget to trim your nose hairs or if you have too much wax buildup in your ears.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. I'll add that much of what is found on Cafepharma is also ludicrous.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we're happy to overpay for a borderline at best WHC product/company just so every senior executive can have the boxed ticked at the end of the year!? Can't wait to see how the Brit spins this dud of a deal...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard there are at least 2 more Brits coming...sure would be nice to keep the odd American around

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, simple solution. Quit.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's not a bad guy. He's a little quirky, and it doesn't always translate well. I also think his fool-o-meter is tuned a little too high. But he seems to be an honest, straightforward guy who means well. I think he's OK.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How cool. Any more James Bond-like gadgets to tell about?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey phil - thanks for the update on your vp's travel and xofigo's plight...great communication!? But more about you, how's your new palace?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phil should read the cardiopulmonary post/threads. Looks like he made a few friends following his poa recruitment efforts. Promise the world aka growth machine but hire nobody from bayer. Solid leadership

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where does the growth machine sit in whippany.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May have been able to cut it in Canada (no offense intended). But Phil is way out of his league here. Has no clue about he US market - short sighted chest pounding decisions will just leave those that survive (or choose to stay) with a mess of a company...in a shiny new building.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He really is pathetic!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it just me or is he beginning to remind you of that uncle or grandpa that everyone has in their family...not the one you enjoy seeing, but the other one

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He never cut it in Canada. They celebrated when he left.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do we get him to leave here?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suckass.....pull your lips off his ass

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cue the spin machine