Who got laid off?

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Sep 28, 2012 at 5:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anybody know if EMID got laid off? How many? Where?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

78 emid, wc and hernia reps. No Ebd. What does that tell you? They are all over the country.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It tells me, either get with the program or get going somewhere else

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not a matter of get with the program. Many if those let go we're consistent performers. There are lots of reps that still are with the company that have not hit their numbers in years. Numbers, personalities, work ethic did not matter this time. All about capacity and whether you had an over abundance of under performing energy reps in your territory. The ebd reps were kept and Emid reps were let go. Hansen and Berry put no value on the Emid business. Chumura will be next.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they place no value on the EMID business and you know this to be true, leave. Why would you stay? To provide evidence that you are smarter than the rest of us!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be willing to wager that most from the Emid group are unhappy and would leave if an opportunity arose. Most are looking at anything that comes around and have been for a couple of months.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

78? Number I saw was 43, 20 EMID, 20 WC/Hernia and 3 EBD. I know 1 manager in EMID was let go.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

78 is the number I heard from my manager as well. After the the group that ha to interview for their jobs and final cuts were added to the total. He also told me they are not done and expect more before the end of the year. This stinks!

QUOTE=Anonymous;4520008]78? Number I saw was 43, 20 EMID, 20 WC/Hernia and 3 EBD. I know 1 manager in EMID was let go.[/QUOTE]