Who has been here awhile?

Discussion in 'Lexicon Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 28, 2018 at 11:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm asking this in all honesty because I wish I would've during interviews. Who works in Oncology that has been here more than 6 months to a year? It seems like the whole sales team is new and only one manager has been around a while. Did everyone except higher ups get fired or quit? One rep is the 3rd person in their territory. This place is messed up. I've never experienced leadership or a company reputation this bad and I've been in pharma for 15 years. At some point when the whole class fails, doesn't someone fire the teacher? They need to blow up Jersey and start over. Even the admin is so trashy I wonder what rock they found her under.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been here a year. worst job I ever had due to how stupid their distribution is.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Scott just an asshat or is something wrong with him? He is so awkward and stares. Like he's on the spectrum.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The answer is both

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is what you make it. Oncology is going to run Way different bc anyone intelligent knows diabetes is diffrerent than a rare oncology space. There are great RDs on this side and some maybe not. With any company, your RD will make or break you. Use your wisdom if you have any....if you do research you’ll know Lexicon is new to this space...teach a thing or two perhaps. It’s called LEADERSHIP!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you did some research, you'd probably know how to spell and use punctuation.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. You're not a RD, you're a RBL
    2. You sound like an idiot

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baaahaaaa just jump on board and see for yourself, RBL, RD, TBM, TBS all the same damn thing idiot.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another great hire Alex and George! Little Trump!