Who has /had the worst manager

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2019 at 7:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But it is okay to lie to the salesforce? That is more productive and professional? That is how messed up things are, your priorities are wrong.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get over yourself and stop living your life under a rock. Nobody is lying to the Salesforce.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You or that other poster already said "no system issues" in 2020, but there was an email sent just last week of the msa issues/delays. Not a lie? Would you just call it a "glitch" and not an issue?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow If you mean the MSA issue caused by a software upgrade that was resolved within about 2 hours then ok I will give you that but there were no lies because it was reported to the field within minutes of IT identifying it. That's a pretty ticky tacky little thing to make a big deal out of but you obviously prefer to be a small thinker.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to be Skippys rump Ranger

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My boy friend may call it Skippy but your wife called it Moby.......Just saying

You showed your true ingnorance by the 2020 statement. I know for a fact that 1 Cardiologist contacted managemnet and threatened a suit over a delayed notifcation report. So please get your facts correct before showing the asslicker that you truly are. I can go on and on regarding monitor delays but why waste my energy.

So now that we know you never played any sports again tells me you were in the band. Probably Zoom all your band buddies and share stories about those glory days.

You keep the Kool- Aid cold Skippy.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not the email I saw...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be the same person that said the pallets of empty boxes at nsm were a "calculated risk" instead of a flat out lie and deception. Perfect example of why people are leaving.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wasnt around for that one but heard about it. Really sad that you need to carry around that much dead weight. You probably still cry about getting picked last for the girls kickball team in elementary school

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just taking a stab here... I am willing to bet the farm on Woody v Malfara in this epic battle of wits. Am I wrong?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Close second, Fitz v Ludwig. Sounds like solid DL Dead Last Logic

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just proves the outright lies and deception.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Skippy - where are you??

Possibly dusting off that marching band uniform prepping for the big march this Saturday? Bethca that brings a rise in the pants.

We were hoping for some more thoughful insite on how the company has become error free during the past year. Cmon bud, put the flute down and provide us some facts.

We'll give you enough time so you can go back and catch your fire flies.

We love you Skippy

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Skipster please respond as we are all waiting anxiously for your next big brain response.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Lgbt illegal from CNN Chinese News Network.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s pointless to try and argue or justify system and management failures here. There is no loyalty, company info is constantly shared with competitors and former employees (news flash), HR will run and tell Crapper, Tim will beg the moderators to remove the post or HR will respond to the person that they are angry as if what is posted is not true. There are a lot of current and former employees who are angry and have a right to be (in most cases). The company is shitty, 75% are ignorant and the remainder still try to do their jobs even when they are set up to fail. Many people have or make time to bash or tell the truth while others walked away (fired/quit/forced out) and could give a rat’s ass. Keep the entertainment going!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Humor the entire board: how much do you think was lost in the last 8 months on MSA cough cough minor glitches?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that my friend is a great post - Spot on

If we could only get Skippy to remove his lips from the flute and respond, this would be a great day

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on some of these response times I'm guessing Skippy might live in Pacific Coast time zone

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 sure - I see him on his side porch listening to Captain and Tennile, eating sprouts and looking at his 5x8 picture of Crapper on the wall. Probably looking thru his Boy Scout picture book with the biggest smile imaginable.

We love our Skippy -