Who has /had the worst manager

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2019 at 7:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total boy scout! That is funny stuff

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, think about it - Skippy with the Lion King musical playing and him on his flute singing at the top of his lungs. In full band uniform reminiscing of the good ol years. All while starring at that 5x10 picture of Joe. God this is making me cry.

Not sure if I offended Skippy but I along with others are waiting for his responses. Pumbaa can wait skip, stop the music and get those never callused hands and start typing. You owe it to this board

Love ya Skip

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious! DL Logic, good one.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y'all have no idea how much your competition is loving this

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, where, oh, where
    Has my little Skippy gone?
    Oh, where, oh, where
    Can Skippy be?

With his pubes cut short
    And bandmates on his shlong,
    Oh, where, oh, where
    Can he be?

Oh where, oh where
    Has my little Skippy gone?
    Oh, where, oh, where
    Can he be?

Is he hiding for now
    or crying outloud
    Oh where , oh where
    can Skippy be?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left the company awhile ago and have stayed in contact with many others who have also left. Almost everyone I met had left within 2 years..most in 12 months.

Never in my working career have I ever met so many reps that truly hated a company.

These were good performing reps as well.

I remember the hold times to get hold of customer service being over an hour not to mention the delays in "live time reporting".

"Yes Dr, we can see the heart beat 10 secs after it happens however you most likely won't get notified for days if something happens"

I even had a rep tell me about a patient dying on the device and no one letting anyone know for days.

STAY AWAY - DO NOT WORK HERE

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, we know. The competition is just as crappy so there’s no edge there.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I miss my Skippy

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think everyone misses their Skippy - Probably holed up at this moment making Snoopy face masks for the neighborhood. Telling stories of the good Ole days as a Scout leader and how important it is to properly wear your Snoopy mask.

I hope he shows up soon

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Skippy was just sited protesting in downtown LA with his boyscout uniform shouting " you blow, we blow"

REPRESENT SKIPPY

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course Liar Tim will beg the moderator he doesn't want to be exposed.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is Biotel such a Crappy place? Why do you treat your employees like Crap? Answer Us Mr Crapper.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The place is Crap because they don't really stand behind what they sell everyone. It's all smoke and mirrors at this place. The HR team is a joke specifically the Senior Directors and the VP of HR can't hold water and protects the wrong people. If they continue to treat staff as disposable the place will sink. Wake up Biotel and start holding yourself responsible for your actions and stop finger pointing. All the Executives need to come off the high horse and act like you care. Ridiculous

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am surprised he is still around.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just lost another one... Another great story around this one I am sure. DL for the win!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What region?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not true.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a fact Jack

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name?