Who has /had the worst manager

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2019 at 7:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot more to come.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The SF has to realize that they only care about 10-15 territories. Anyone else is expendable. If you think they care about any of DL territories you are crazy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely more to come. #tidalwave

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would completely agree every time you bring up on issue they spout the company line or completely tune you out by not answering. It's almost like they do not want any quotes for the stock analysts, which is the only thing they really care about.

When one of the top reps left in TX I asked him if anyone called to see what happened and did anyone reach out to him. I mean here is rep with over a decade in and 4 Presidents Clubs and no one wants to know what may have been the underlying issue.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You answered your own question about why he left. Nobody stays at the same job for much more than 10 years anymore. He accomplished a lot of good things and needed a new challenge. Many of the tenured reps here and every other company start checking out new opportunities around the 10 year mark, often times even sooner. Put some effort into making things better if you're so unhappy

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It exhibits a lack of class and professionalism by upper management. No respect for the sales team. Who’s leaving next? Why stick around with a management that doesn’t value it’s sales team?!?! Lee, Jen, and all their boot licking RSD’s are a joke. The stock’s tanking and no changes have been made? Joe C. needs to wake up and clean house because it’s no longer working.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Florida!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's happening in FL besides getting ready for the snow birds to arrive in a few months?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it was the answer to the original topic title.

I wouldn't not agree

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I guess I missed that. Is there something wrong with the manager there?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously do not work here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Problems start at the top.
    Too arrogant to start needed projects years ago to stay ahead. Now the writing is on the wall. Too many territories doing well due to lack of competition. Well, that is changing!! Big bad Biotel has the worse products and nothing coming to change that. Good luck!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have new reports coming one of these days.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

System down again! What a joke!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, does this shock anyone??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cool story bro

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one on Cafepharma is ever happy - no matter what company. All whineasses on here. That said, iRhythm's stock and market share keeps increasing. BEAT is beat...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BEATs whole mantra is "everyone has problems". Way behind everyone else in innovation. It will catch up to them.