Who has /had the worst manager

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2019 at 7:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course they will slave the Holter techs and push quantity over quality.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VP titles are handed out like Happy Meals at this place.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love how fast they can get post removed from here yet they can't speed up the holter reports.

"cover up the mistakes at all costs"

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think TR = Tony Robbins then you should refrain from posting

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is such a lack of communication at this place.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would like to know how the Sr Director of HR is allowed to act so unprofessional with no consequence. The actions of this so called professional are disgusting. Here's a tip keep your door closed so we don't hear your snarky replies when coming to HR for assistance. Such nasty behavior. Where did you guys find this trash bag?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed TR is a walking violation being confidential is not one of his strongest qualities. But very versed in chasing skirts. Someone needs to be assigned Sexual Harrassment training. This place is a joke and systems still are shoddy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking forward to the holiday luncheons where leadership rolls out some lame speech about appreciating All that we do. How about lower the benefit premiums, provide more PTO rollover, and start acknowledging employee Anniversaries. Let us feel the appreciation. Start standing behind the WECARE messaging and make us the staff Belivers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have had a work anniversary you have been at this place to long. There are far better companies out there.

I recently left and couldnt be happier, its amazing how much less stressful my life is now. Working at a real company earning the same or more without having to lie to Dr's about "must be a cell tower down" or why the "we pick up the reading 10 seconds after it occurs" reports are days late.

Most companies are hiring now through Feb as they want to refill up teams before national sales meetings. Get looking, so many better and less stressful options out there for the same or more pay.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the Tip already looking to leave.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard anything about the performance reviews for 2019? Or will we have to wait until June for a 2% merit increase that will Not be retroactively paid.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After the last Centric training I'm out of here. These people need to Practice what is being Preached.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth always gets posted on here. TR(Tim Raher) who runs his nasty disgusting pig mouth and tells everyone’s business) and AK (Amy Koeneman who has no fucking clue on how not to be a shitty human being) are professionally and simply pieces of shit!!! If Joe or any of the management team cared they would have fired them already. I’m 99.9999% sure they all know the behaviors. There have been countless employees who have gone to Tim, David and Amy regarding unfair practices and bully/unprofessional behavior and most of them are gone..fired, demoted or just had enough and quit. We all need a job but at some point you must decide if this bullshit is worth it..it’s worth it for me right now but if you are lucky to stay and as long as you know you won’t have any help with ANY HR related issues, I think just coast it out..the end is near. No one trusts anything we say: Drs, patients, other employees, hell suppliers. It’s sad to see. Now Tim will probably come on here to defend or dispute but Tim-it’s pointless unless you go to Joe and tell him how big of an asshole you, Amy and David are in real life. But would he care? Nope! People my humble advice it is to ride it out the end is near..hopefully we’ll get some form of a severance package if they don’t fire us first..Merry Christmas

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well damn Waiting for the HR intelligent rebuttal and I also must agree that Amy has a nasty attitude. Why be in HR if you don’t like humans?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This explains a ton, been reaching out to HR for weeks now and no on has bothered to respond to me. Does anyone in HR department work over there? A few of the HR people are nice but I agree the Executives need to evaluate the current HR staff.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right all the Good people at the company have been fired or demoted because they stood up to these HR bullies. Those remaining get out while you can.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long until the company puts non performing RSDs on performance plans? Are they allowed to put everything on all their reps or does the company finally look at the RSD? No growth ever, time to look at the RSD and stop blaming the reps. Manger should have some responsibility at some point.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What constitutes a non-performing sales manager?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Must be coming from a non-performing RSDs or one of the many VPs that do not know what they are doing.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No growth, high turnover would be a couple red flags.