who is Alec Burlakoff?

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Sep 15, 2012 at 11:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is this guy from he is the new VP?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

one of the best and only sales leaders in phrma

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing mentor! He is a teacher and will provide you with the skills to be successful. He is a positive person that will motivate you to advance in all aspects of sales. He is intelligent, kind, trustworthy and he truly cares about people as well as all those who work for him.

Ask him for help, and Alec will be there.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're all cowards or fair-weather friends otherwise you'd sign your posts with your names.

I'd put my real name in here but i've already hit submit.
    -Anonymous

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is wrong with you people? Everything Alec has touched has turned to gold. I have not seen him in years and he is still the one leader I always think about when working for all of these nimrods in pharma! Half of Insys worked for Alec in the past with other companies. They follow him because they believe that he can and will make them better. A true leader is judged by those who follow him. His entire management team followed him over to Insys. They are loyal to Alec, because he puts his people first. F-ck all the other crap, Alec puts his people first! I needed a job and he found me one in 3 days. He hired several unemployed people at Insys and he turned their lives around for the better. He saved employees, family, and friends from bankruptcy. I call on some of Alec's former customers to this day and they still can't stop talking about what he has done to have a personal impact in their lives. People love this guy, they remember him, and they follow him. Ask how many people at Insys came over because of Alec. You will be amazed!!! He is a young leader, but is wise well beyond his years. His customers always ask about him, they talk about him as if he's a freakn legend. The thread did start because of Alec, because before Alec at Insys, the company was dying a slow death. He did it again! He turned something with potential into one of the biggest pharma success's of all time. He's a businessman, not a lame pharma rep. Respect him, because that's the only word Alec lives by. This is why he has such a large following!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lazanda rules!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it? How are your 5 scripts nationwide? Apparently it doesn't rule sh*t...subsys does- sit down and shut up little boy/girl

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their coming to get you Alec, the company has gone public, now there is money to be made, the IG will have their way......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you talk to Alec?, all the people at the top sold all their stock.. None of those snobs care. It's the reps that stand do end up jobless. We have no savings. Alec will get another promotion as always. It's the CEO level people that deal with the hassle. They even don't care, as they just open up a new company. The reps are the ones in trouble! Anyways - it's the office of inspector general, national insurance crime bureau and medicare you have to keep an eye on. Unfortunately this tiny little insys company is of no interest to anyone. This previous 'poster' is not too bright! Go back to school!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's OIG - office of inspector general.
    Geez, people are stupid!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know who this putz "Alec" is, but I wouldn't mind stepping in to take his place at Insys. He's the VP of sales with a company that went public and the company is currently the #1 IPO in the country? This lucky SOB is set for life. The only thing this world and pharma companies care about is sales. Clearly the guy can sell, the more shrewd these sales people are - the greater the next job offer! The more attention you give this 'novice', they richer you make him.... life is so messed up..... Stop giving this guy so much attention, you know any attention is positive. Just look at that myley cyrus girl, her record is #1. INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, from the guy that's not too bright, see Insys Therapeutics Receives Subpoena From Office of Inspector General, INSYS company announcement. Follow the money.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Alec Burlakoff?
    I asked my self the same question when he was announced the new Insys VP of sales over a year ago.

After observation, I now see that he is the man who took Insys to the top. I'm not exaggerating one bit, yesterday was the stock market close for 2013. This guy actually is fortunate enough to hold the once in a lifetime honor of being the VP of sales for Insys. Insys was officially announced as the #1 IPO in the country for 2014.

You think there aren't ten young CEO's like Mike Babich that are trying to go public and wouldn't take a chance on this guy. You are insane. Most companies don't make in 50 years what Insys made in 1 year.

BTW, do a search for every single successful pharma company, you will see not 1 subpoena but hundreds. This would include the poster children for pharma. Yup! J n J, Eli Lilly, Glaxo,and even Merck! You think these companies would change a single thing, nope!

They set the standard and companies like Insys could only hope to have hundreds of subpoenas. This would indicate they have 'REAL' money to donate to the government. Insys is happy to donate as Dr. Kapoor is one of the biggest philanthropist in the USA.

God Bless you all.
    After all, it is the first dayt of the new year. Try posting something positive!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats Alec, can't say I am surprised.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You did it again A.B.!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was a doubter, but you have to credit when it's due. You cant debate #1. Regardless of anything, this kid A.B. Has the juice.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to go on record, I called the success of A.B over 10 years ago. I should be a scout for leaders in Pharma. "Dr B.G". Alec, you deserve all good things in life. You persevered, worked hard, and ultimately won. You have had to deal with some very difficult challenges, but I believe this is part of what prepared you for success of this magnitude. Be careful pal, with success comes jealousy and even hatred.. may our paths cross again my friend! Until then, we'll done!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the DOJ arrested all the Cafepharma posters and sent them to Guantanamo. Awfully quiet for a company under active investigation! Conspiracy!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually they just received a subpoena for a discovery phase. A move to actively proceed forward with a true investigation has not yet been determined. They probably wont end up getting investigated, Insys is still too small to leapfrog all the big pharma companies whom have far deeper pockets. OIG only has so much time and resources. It is - what it is... oh -well..

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical uneducated middle manager trying to downplay the importance of a subpoena, without any real knowledge and making reps feel hopeless for reporting illegal activity. If a subpoena is delivered, it is already a true investigation, sport. No company is too small to be investigated and it's that type of arrogance that's putting targets on backs on the little guys, finally.