Who is Anil Hiteshi and why he is head of 5 departments?

Discussion in 'Spectrum Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 1, 2016 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am an doctor and I read so many of these post here before applying at spectrum. It has put me into lot of suspicion now.

I have heard of their weak data and safety department despite overstaffing.

Who is Anil Hiteshi ? He is been called with all bad names in many Pharma forums. He has been described as a bad man and head of 5 departments in spectrum including safety but then he is not a doctor. He is also in charge of a spectrum's Facilities Department ##&#!#!#&-#! ------ WTF.

Please tell me if all this is true. My other friends were also looking as account managers positions and we all are super skeptical now. Your comments will help us all.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anil is abother highly incompetent maglomaniac at spectrum who is kind of building administrator of Irvine office. Raj has given him all access and rights and he does whatever he wants in irvine office. I know this clearly b'coz one of my very close friend who is a woman and in her 50's was humiliated by him recently so she quit and he hired an Indian guy imported from India as a drug safety manager. AniL does not have any credentials to be anything but a total JOKE.

Talk to any OC oldie from the same industry and you will know that Anil used to work at Valeant Pharma until he was kicked out (call industry folks and you will know why). He was not able to get anything and nobody hired him so he started football training @20/hr at schools for almost 2-3 years.

Early 2010 Raj met him and hired him as a Director of Regulatory....seriously ?

He started serving every wishing Raj and got himself self promoted to VP of Regulatory. Later he himself crowned him as a Head of Regulatory, Drug Safety & pbarmacovigilance, Document Control, Facilities and Building Administration .

Raj first empowered him with his ego and now Raj can't do anything coz Anil seems to have Raj by his balls.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many thanks to you. I found most of your facts true. I called a key executive of Valeant today morning and found everything right. I would never want to work in such toxic environment. I am
    also trying to get in touch with some old doctors who quit spectrum recently.

I have passed on this information to my buddies. Alternatively, Valeant offered me and I am thinking on it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for sharing all this. This might have saved me. I also decided not to apply there. I ask few industry folk and they all told me to stay away from spectrum.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Anil still running drug safety department? He needs to give up. Raj needs to hire a sound Sr. VP for pharmacovigilance and drug safety.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No reputable person would take the job.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely not. But then we are sure Raj will find another incapable dirtbag like Anil. If not Anil he may find someone from India or China to be his yes man. It's a joke here

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anil is not at all capable. He does not have any education for the positions he hold at spectrum. He is their because he manipulated safety aspects in clinical trials on Raj's demand and you can't trust any safety or clinical data coming out from Anil hiteshi.

One of Anil's old subbordinate told all in a closed safety symposium.

All safety people who came out of spectrum, has said it all.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. They don't do safety here. They do safety work through India and do tons of critical SAE reporting mistakes. Anil just manipulates safety data and tells Raj that all is fine while it's not. Raj seriously needs to get rid of him else sppi will be soon audited with multiple year safety data I and audit.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then what does Anil Hiteshi do? Someone told me he does facilities job and he is the Head of Facilities & Administration Department.
    I am now super confused as last time someone told me he is HOD Regulatory and works on NDA submissions.

Is Raj an Idiot. How can he allow a Facilities guy to to do Regulatory submissions and the same guy do the Drug Safety. This company is full of crazy people who don't know sh*t about pharmaceuticals.
    They are just playing with public money and public emotions.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't investors see what Raj is doing. I mean making a man like Anil Hiteshi VP of 5 departments including key department like Drug Safety. This place is lost and so is the trust of investors.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone told me yesterday in new year party that FDA is very keen to audit spectrum on their Pharmacovigilance and drug safety. She further told me that Raj has put joker's in this department. I didn't know about this fella Anil Hiteshi but now I know and can only laugh. I ran a safety department of a multi billion dollar pharma company. My nephew is now working at spectrum. Looking all this I am very much ashamed that what kind of people working in pharma now these days.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that's happening we need a safety VP as soon. It's all messed up.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go Go Anil Hiteshi... Leave us and do soccer coaching what you have been doing in Santa Ana schools. You do.t deserve to be here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, Leave spectrum Anil. You are disgusting and entire industry knows you don't have any respect or knowledge to be at spectrum. Let a good MD & a medical doctor takes VP safety position from you and correct it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep in mind, Anil didn't ask to run the Safety group. There was a time when a position was open for a VP of safety. At some point this position was removed and Lee Allen, likely under pressure from Raj, put Anil in charge of the group. But don't think for a minute that Lee, or others, thought Anil was doing a great job. I saw Lee on many occasions berate Anil on his performance in the Safety space.

If anyone is to blame for the poor performance of the Safety group it is Raj for refusing to hire a CMO and an experienced Safety person. Raj has publicly said he's not willing to hire more people, and despite the recent departures, we'll hire some people and still be around 220 employees. Until one of these new drugs is approved and we bring revenues north of $300 million, we won't have a significant headcount increase.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor you! I m still working here so guess I have the more clarity. Anil took this position so he could take more money from Raj. Raj had 4 VPs in this department.emt since year 2012 but all left bcoz Raj was asking them to do all unethical things. Anil suggested an Idea that we can do it inhouse hiring an Indian educated doctor in india and another Indian doctor in Irvine who will sign paperwork. After that anything can be manipulated. Indian doctor in India doing remote safety work is Chetan Desai and other Indian inexperienced doctor in Irvine is Vamsi Krishna. How do I know? I was in that meeting and had to agree to Raj's decision else he would have thrown me out.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you tell me whats the deal between Anil & Joe. I have accidently spotted them together in a couple of upscale restaurants 2-3 times since past november. What is cooking between them. Anil was supposed to be Raj's man but offlate he is worshipping Joe.. why?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anil, get off the board. You are still aligned with Raj. Don"t try to plant post to make it appear you are aligned with Joe..... I am not bititing!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anil and Joe are real tight lately. Raj is old news !!