Who is Anil Hiteshi and why he is head of 5 departments?

Discussion in 'Spectrum Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 1, 2016 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anil is still Raj's flunky, don't be fooled.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I went for a jog towards office early morning and I saw Anil's car outside office. Why would he come to office on Sunday morning? Something cooking..

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the heck?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anil should be AUDITED for all his past 6 year's work at spectrum.

It's funny how Raj beleivs it's hard to find another Rd regulatory guy at 200k. Specially someone who could be a building adminidtrato head of facilities and janitors, head of safety & pharmacovigilance and at last head of regulatory. How? He is not even a properly educated ? Guy does not hold a credie education.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is full of nepotism.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Raj fired his VP of Quality in order to save Anil Hiteshi. How many peeps Raj will fire to save Anil and Pramod. These are the two who are taking the ship down.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's funny, I saw her walking around today and she is transferring information to others. Doesn't sound like she was fired to me. She resigned, plain and simple; because of the terrible leadership and mistreatment of those who do not fall within the established profile that Dr. Raj supports : Male, Indian, ass kissers. Not necessarily in that order.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Georgetta - VP Quality is internally furious of all specially Pramod and Anil and Gajanan. These people got her fired of no rrason. It's strange how many good white people are forced out of this company is not past couple of months.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Raj fired Earl from hr because he was white and wouldn't back down from raj. Kiran helped too so she could get promoted.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet again to protect Anil and other Indian VPs, Spectrum is looking for a scapegoat CMO.
    Why can't we do things right. now who will trust us. Lord forgive the naive and show them the correct path.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anil is a God. Bow down.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is far from being a god, and I know he and Raj will have to answer to theirs for all the terrible things they have done.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Raj has lost it. Anil is becoming a real pain in ass. Raj , we are asking you please get rid of him else he will sink it for you and us.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anil was VP of 5 departments and now Raj has given him partial authority of 6th department too. After Georgetta Pescalu Anil is handling quality dpertment too. What a JOKE!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's have some perspective. Two of the departments have just one employee each; Facilities and Document Control. But it's completely insane that Anil will be in charge of QA/QC.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anil H and Pramod G will now rule quality department together. It's amazing how Raj can't find credible VP's for Pharmacovigilance, Facilities, Regulatory, Documentum & Control, Quality and few other departments. Anil is the collective VP of all these departments. He must look like a clown to Industry.
    Raj hates women so he won't hire a female VP and in-fact recently fired Georgetta P, VP quality.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's clear and evident now that spectrums derailment and unprecedented fu** up goes to 3 people. Raj and his 2 joker's
    Anil Hiteshi and Pramod Gupta.

I have to deal with these 3 joker's everyday and I'm sick'n'tired. Brent and Joe agrees with me but can't help.

We get rid of these 3 and whole spectrum will go to a holy grail and shine like a brand new diamond.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in total agreement, but unfortunately no one has the ability or balls to oust these jokers, nor do they plan to leave when they can continue to fill their bank accounts like they do.

The only thing that anyone seems to be able to do is get another job. That is what I am trying to do....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spectrums biggest JOKER Anil is in India office for shady things again. WHAT ARE UPTO ANIL? Anil is the same person responsible to eliminate people like Dr. Lee Allen, Dr. Allen Yang, dr.Mi RIM CHOI, Dr. Ashok, Georgetta and many hard working employees of spectrum. He is one of the the most unwanted and incapable people appointed by CEO and he does not hold any reputation in market. A public company is misused by these incapable people specially Indians bcoz most of the top level folks are wrongly placed Indians.