Who is doing well with Zipsor?

Discussion in 'Xanodyne' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2009 at 8:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am doing very well with Zipsor. Of course, everyone is different, but my experience has been remarkable.

Hats off to my physician, who did a *complete* history and workup. Zipsor is not for everyone, but it fit my profile very well, including insurance coverage.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PT Barnum said "There's a sucker born every minute". The quote you're referring to was coined by one Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the United States.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My condolences go out to your wallet

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scott, nobody believes a patient would offer a testimonial worded like this. Read the last sentence - pure marketing 101. Nobody buys your bs.

This mentality that everybody besides senior management is an idiot has doomed this company.

Your time would be better spent saving up hair clippings to make merkins.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scott, nobody believes a patient would offer a testimonial worded like this. Read the last sentence - pure marketing 101. Nobody buys your bs.

This mentality that everybody besides senior management is an idiot has doomed this company.

Your time would be better spent saving up hair clippings to make merkins.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked here for a short time-used it as a paycheck. It cracks me up seeing these post! These patient testimonials are loaded with bullshit. No patient are going to come on CP and talk how Zipsor helped them. It just doesn't happen. No other company has post like these. Just sayin. Reeks of management. I wish the best for you reps but management here is sad.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management is NOT sad. This is not management writing this. No, I am an average Jane with the company and we, i mean, management is not sad at all. Now, get back to work before you get fired.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so true...Only at Xanodork do managers come on to try and place puff-piece propaganda to mitigate negative post about there ever-so-useful products...

FU PHARMA INDUSTRY!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zipsor is truly a big ass joke. My husband was prescribed this so called pain reliever and it does not work. Maybe for a hang nail. He is in so much pain it breaks my heart and the stupid Doctor that prescribes it probably gets a nice trip or kick back of some kind when he prescribes Zipsor. They want the blind public to buy this sucky company for $86 million dollars? I think not! It cost a lot of money for this freakin drug so don't take it. The side effects are horrible. Aleve works better!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so mad that a little ol company in Kentucky with a whole 179 employees can get away with selling this sucky drug that does not work and they laugh all the way to the bank!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zipsor SUCKS as a pain medication. Costs a bundle and won't work at all. Xano! Listen up! the public is on to you and your lame claims that this is the answer for back pain.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the threshold of pain is different for everyone, one product might work great for one, but might not be suitable for another--that is why there are many products to choose from for pain, as for aleve working better, why didnt your husband take that in the first place instead of waisting time and money with a physician and then paying a prescription cost

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went to school with a boy named Myron Zipsor.

14. Re: Who is doing well with Zipsor? Is the best med. I have been given in the last 13

I think meds work different for people. Zipsor is the best drug I have been given in the last 13 years. Its the only one that reduces swelling in my leg and helps the pain. pain pills do nothing. pain pills are like eating peanuts, I take alot of medication and I know what I'm talking about. Chronic pain is a nightmare. My problem is I have cap out for the year with medicare drug and need a way to pay for it for the rest of the year. I can't afford 300.00 with after medicare pays 3 more times this year.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think zipsor is? A pain med for mild to moderate pain. There is no data showing it works better than Advil of Mobic.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing how this same link was posted on the Sunovion site exactly today. Coincidence? Its sad that a little man who cuts hair for a living can't get over the fact that one of his reps kicked his tiny ass in court and showed what a poor leader he was. She won and Xanodyne settled. She is out of the industry and her husband is rich so there is nothing you can do to her Scott. My gosh get over it and atop trolling this site it really is sad.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And where's the data that Advil or Mobic is as good or better than Zipsor?

You really aren't that stupid, are you?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zipsor has never had data showing it worked significantly better than any other NSAID. The only difference between Z and Advil or others is that Advil is about $5 it less.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tried to get my Zipzor refilled today and the pharmacy told me it was discontinued. Checked with my doc and his office told me the same thing. Has anyone else heard anything about this medication being discontinued and why?