Who is leaving?

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2012 at 10:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard EM has the West dropping like flies.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Helen Luu is the West Coast DM. She is doing a great job and is well liked. Not sure if you have the slighest clue what you are talking about.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sales force is not expanding. The openings are being backfilled. There were people that left at the end of 2012/beginning of this month. That is just the truth.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth is that new sales territories have been created and despite this the number of sales rep openings has remained constant. Look at the company website.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be referring to the new ABM/URO KAM positions because there are NOT new territories being created.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Seattle Manager is clueless!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear she hates losers.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You ex-Dendreon employees need to get a life and move on. Yes, this is a start up biotech company in the business of moving business. It shouldn't be hard to believe that Dendreon wants to make sure prostate cancer patients get treated with their Nobel Prize winning therapy. In order to do that, employees are expected to work and work hard. I understand hard work is a foreign concept to many of you lazy, self-entitled, and whiny SOBs. However, there are many, many good people who want to be a part of this amazing, life changing organization. Please, do all prostate cancer patients a favor and move on. You couldn't get the job done. So, get out of the way and let us do our jobs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA. Thats why you are having so much luck filling these open spots! The people we are hiring now don't even have Onc experience and there are numerous new hires (last 3 months) that have left or are in the process of leaving. Why is that? It couldn't possibly be because of management.......they know everything. It's just clueless big pharma retreads and the people at the top have done an AMAZING job of kissing ass. I've interacted with some of the promoted people and they are nice people but clueless and kissed the right behind. This is the true corporate culture and is ok with Big Pharma....NOT a startup Biotech.

Worst culture ever.

We are circling the drain....JJ please sell us!!!!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yikes, have an upcoming phone interview, please help

Please help me understand the nature of the business. I am not desperate to leave my current company, but want to know more about this company,ie culture, pay, management, corporate strategies. What i read so far is not good but if you went to my company board you would think the reps their are nuts to work there also, please only serious inquiries on this as i am ready to accept another offer which is less money then this opportunity but is that really true anyway???

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I HOPE YOU GOT A GOOD PACKAGE!!! (Ask and you shall receive)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Yikes, have an upcoming phone interview, please help

Don't do it unless you have an academic center or LUGPA in your territory. Great product/horrible culture-management. And when I say horrible I mean a chinese sweatshop has a culture 1000x better.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly, do not rely on anything posted here in making career decisions unless the post is linked to a reliable independent 3rd party source. Most of the posts here are not written by people that actually work for the company.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I strongly disagree.... There is tons of factual info from Dendreon reps here. Quite interesting and honest!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing as well.

How does the company make up their sales figures? Does each sales person inflate a bit, the DM do a bit more and then it's all brought together? Or is it completely up to the CEO to make up the numbers?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The financial results of the company are audited by Ernst & Young, a Big 4 international accounting firm, and are 100% accurate and reliable.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, of course, certified by one of the Big 4, just like Enron and Qwest and Global Crossing, all of Dendreon's peers.

But, I think they meant the projections which are pulled out of thin air.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in accounting. It's hard to find jobs as creative as those here at D. But, I haven't heard anything about making the sales jobs as creative as our division. As, for projections, we hang out and laugh and make stuff up and then the CEO has tripled it. Eventually, he came clean but only after selling most of his stock. Strange thing is that the SEC just thinks it's funny as well! Who would have thought they'd have such a good sense of humor, those government guys are normally real stiffs.