Who is left in R&D leadership?

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2015 at 8:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard another layer was announced. Who leaves/who stays?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

think both scott and eric are gone......any news on layer below them?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty much all executive senior VPs let go

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't make sense as Allergan RD will not be understood by new management-- they should have found roles for these positions let go.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that's true and they are letting all the senior leaders in R&D go, what does this mean for development and the TAs? I thought Actavis said they were committed to discovering new drugs and keeping research. I dont know what to believe. I'm in R&D and thought I may be ok. Not sure now.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scott Whitcup is out, Orest Olejnik is out, Eric Carter is out. Don Frail, Paul Trenery, Bob Perry, and Sesha Neervannan are the 4 people from Allergan who will be Sr. VP's in R&D. Of those 4 managers, Sesha is the only one who has been at Allergan for more than 2 years. Structure below those 4 (and the 7 Actavis leaders in R&D) has not been announced.
    More layoffs will occur when the deal goes through, at the beginning of Q2.
    It does not seem like Actavis is as committed to Allergan's R&D pipeline as they said they are. They are letting go of people with longevity at Allergan. I would expect others with experience might be difficult to retain through the transition.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who will the remaining 4 report to?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank God it's Don Frail, Paul Trenery, Bob Perry, and Sesha Neervannan!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you ask me its a big mistake--can't stand these 4.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why arn't they leadership material?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob is the best of the bunch. He handled The Endurance layoffs with real compassion and sincerity.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The king snakes rises again and bites your bum bum. No one likes him but he lives and that's that...ok, correct.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neervanan? leadership--no way. Perry is fine.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait for the next layer to be announced. I am hopeful that they remove some of the people who never deserved to be there in the first place. Some just got there due to one person with vp status liking them. When everyone else hated them!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right - Patrick or Chetan should have that job. I can't believe SN's bad behavior didn't get him fired years ago.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Won't matter now anyway--everything will be channeled through Actavis management in New Jersey. Everyone at Irvine will be just puppets doing their "job" until more projects are cut. No chance for advancement here.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ding,ding,ding...who can say we're screwed! To quote Scott, irvine is the new bridge water.. Advancement - only one way, become a suppository to actavis management. Hey Sesha do you think you can formulate me into a suppository and not screw it up like usual.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If some of that crowd are pricks, Seshadri is a cactus!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GPS is a good old boys club. Looking forward to the new Actavis management team. Enough already with OO and his boys promoting their buddies and their buddies little boys.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR Monitor ; PLEASE DO NOT MENTION NAMES ON THESE POSTS. You are violating company P&P. Keep comments generic and do not post negatives about our Company. Site is monitored by designated managers.