Who is left ?

Discussion in 'Aureon Labs' started by Anonymous, Jun 25, 2010 at 11:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From original sales team, and management.?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has there been alot of turnover here? I thought this was a great place to work and make money?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

appears they are looking for a new Director of Reimbursement. What happened to the one they had, T.O. ?

I'd have to imagine peddling this trainwreck of a test is an exercise in futility with the health plans.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name change (Now Aureon Biosciences) typically means they are looking to make themselves more marketable to investors. Does this company even have any money anymore?

Aureon Biosciences became Aureon Laboratories and is now back to Aureon Biosciences.

Are there any major cancer centers who are advocating the use of this test?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's w/ this "lipstick on a pig" name flip-flopping? Do they think venture capitalists are as blind as Bernie Madoff investors? How can you expect thought leaders to take this company seriously?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Used to be. David Brown just fired the top RM. We all think its because she broke the bonus plan and he didnt know what to do with her. If he can **** her no one is safe! Word on the street is that resumes are flooding the head hunters.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not from what I hear.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot if you believe a top RM would get fired for breaking the bonus plan. HAHAHA. Corporations depend on positive growth and increased sales to justify investments and price per share. Companies that allow a bonus plan to blow out will only just re-adjust the payouts and commission structure.

Yeah Aureon has about 20 resumes flooding the street, and one "decked-out" RM at the unemployment line.

Common sense is that if Aureon is willing to fire a top RM, then perhaps the real issue WAS/IS the top RM.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the RM was top, then why would you want to fire that person? Sounds like more Aureon political bullshit to me.

Scenario: RM is always hitting or exceeding their number and is doing their job.
    Idea: Let's fire them - because we can!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't take a genius to realize you were buying your business. Too bad you can't expense $10 dollar cupcakes anymore! Good luck in the unemployment line!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

another day another CFO out the door. What the hell are they doing there ? They must be out of cash again, no chance of IPO, no sale of company ...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the real story? In a few months the commission structure has changed when people started making money. A CFO resigned. The reimbursement manager and a regional director are gone. Sales reps quit after a few weeks. Several people were just promoted. Those of us who were not had no idea these opportunities were available. The sad thing is I have made goal and some who were promoted have not. Wtf??? Is this some sort of sick joke?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter, they shut their doors on October 4 (Tuesday).

Too bad, but another one bites the dust (the Dx biz is tough)