who is left?

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Oct 13, 2018 at 8:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone even know who is left at home office? Is Marv or Rosen or Ronning still there? Not sure why anyone would stay on sinking ship unless no other prospects. Days are numbered. I can’t imagine there is any future left for company without sales force or pipeline. Sad that owners and management had so little vision and business competency to let it get to where it is. Good future case study for MBA schools on how not to do things. RIP Purdue. We will miss you....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just move this thread over to Scilex. Full of purdue flotsam

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True! Its the same old same old here. Ditching this dump once the pplp severance runs out

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HECK YEAH

2 paychecks for the next 4 months then giving Scilex the boot for a real job. Too much BS in the pain market

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha. That is a great plan. Love it when old Purdue managers get the shaft. Scilex, Purdue whatever the name is will still be the same bullshit that is always there. Good luck selling another pain drug. Purdue managers have been so successful with launches (Butrans, Hysingla, Symproic....Fail,Fail,Fail

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot to mention Intermezzo!!! Do we remember what an abject failure that was? Holy Cow.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure Lemborexant will do just as well...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been collecting two paychecks for two months and I've worked 1 day. Have the same DM from Purdue and he's clueless. this place is a submarine

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These clowns cannot get another job anywhere else so they are stuck at Purdue.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what was the average bonus payout for DMs ?