Who is looking to quit after today?

Discussion in 'Benco Dental' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2019 at 7:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! The CRM is such a cluster: I spent the first entire month driving to offices that have been closed for 5-10 years (not months)! Updating googling activating & deactivating accounts to make some type of a decent 3week rotation. I also agree with Benco having so much to offer practices! Out of all of the dental supply companies: they are so on point they offer every bell & whistle! I wish Benco Dental only the best! I think the foundation and culture they once had could pull through again if they start caring again! It’s just hard to go work for an competitor due to the fact that you have pleaded with the customer for the last year why Benco & Benco is the BEST & you have convinced yourself as well! I do not know if there will be more layoffs but I surely pray that they are over! I don’t want anyone else to be blindsided & experience the gut wrenching emotions & find yourself scrambling to settle with another company just to survive. I am thankful that I have had several job offers already within the dental field. Most every Vendor or competitors were not surprised & have stated that “we were told by corporate that we will experience an influx of Benco Employees.” - I say enjoy your work day & smile & sale yourself don’t worry about if you are going to be another lay off! Maybe just maybe they will have a change of heart with the holidays near.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what’s with this new MyAnalytics crap? They want to decide how much work they think we are doing everyday? Call notes aren’t enough?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that most “seasoned” reps don’t give a rats ass about you being let go because they think that you were drawing a check without doing much work if you were on the salary plan. So I’m sorry that you had to endure this, in all my years at Benco I’ve never seen this type of treatment being tolerated. We used to be a place that really cared, we wanted our employees to be family first, we supported each other, including rookie reps. Everyone has to start somewhere and it sounds like a lot of you were an experiment that went bad ala Kari Taylor. Times are changing and with internet taking over the need to sundries reps will become virtually non existent with the millennial dentists becoming the majority and then the next generation. Think of grocery stores with the self checkouts, they don’t want to deal with people anymore, they want the convienent wifi online ordering and they don’t see any value in us long term. The rest of us will need to retire soon or update resumes because inside sales and our fancy painless online is going to take over in the next couple years.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never underestimate the greed,cold-heartedness and stupidity of Chuck. Company is going downhill fast. It all started after they lost ADEC.

5. Unbelievable

Unbelievable new user

That’s a fair enough statement
    I definitely can agree with that! You must have a competitive personality to be in this career! That’s what everyone loves about it! It’s edgy! Rest assure: We were working not just collecting a salary: sometimes 2-3 hours away every week pissing in the wind and hoping that something would stick! Also, we felt the love; Reality hits you about reps not giving a S””” about you at Regional Meetings & the National Sales Meeting! When several reps introduced themselves as “Hello I’m (——-) and I have a 2 million dollar territory in ———“ And you respond with I’m a base plus bonus rep: Several responded with ”ohhh” how does that work? While suddenly appearing to look like a deer in headlights! Its a huge accomplishment to have a thriving Territory and be successful. Just be a little more self aware of the situation and least act human:
    It’s not all bad news: I need to give shout outs to some of my friends that are Rookie TR’s that are slaying it - I have several super successful friends that have made the cut and will be in Chairman’s & Presidential Club soon!!!!
    In retrospect: I encourage you to at least acknowledge or if you see a Rookie with Low numbers at a meeting: reach out and say Hello or at least knowledge them at meetings!
    I am extremely grateful and blessed for the last year while I worked there: Connected on so many levels and met the most amazing people!

I have realized that my purpose there was more than just an order!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey chuck

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He doesn't care. Never has. Never will. Nice assumption but just ain't happening. He thinks hes untouchable right now with the bullet he dodged regarding the FTC. He had a chance to do something great, but, hes just a spoiled brat running a once great company into the ground, just wait until his son comes on full time with the AI stuff, that's when it will get even more interesting... seems like a good kid but hes a Cohen so no promises anymore.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AI and inside sales. That’s where the company is going.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Costs less than what they pay reps in the field.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that's why older reps need to be more concerned

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not just the older reps, all reps need to be concern. It won’t happen today or tomorrow but it will happen sooner than later. This company is going inside sales reps and online only.

12. chuckystaint

chuckystaint Guest

If you're a long time rep and have been stagnant or on the decline you should be worried anyway.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re a big time rep and haven’t left, you probably should take your business somewhere else where they will pay you full commission and not nickel n dime you for anything and everything.