Who is quitting this week?

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Apr 19, 2017 at 9:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

next round of Novartis hires start soon. Who's leaving this round?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who gives a fuck?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

me

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and me

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you both!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and me....

Oh yes, love me long time before I go butthole

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was one that quit Friday. Sad to see this place cannot figure it out. good luck to those remaining.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lucky Fucker!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cant keep up with how many are resigning. Way to go G.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Turning my papers in this week as well. Been a good run, but time to jump off this sinking ship. Sorry to see all of the great people here ran off. I'm patient but not that patient.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GO LUCK.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard they are up to 20 in the sales force. I will be 21! Out of this screwed up place.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is amusing. Do you think the grass is greener. You have no idea what these other places are like. I have been at one of these other places you are running to. G is not perfect but I do not want to deal with big pharma again. Idiots.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally Agree!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for helping clear out the weak buffalos. Thinning the Hurd of the weakest crybabies is a brilliant strategy. The strong survive and rise to the top.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I quit this year and have never been happier!! Those that stay are staying because they can't get the jobs they want.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol!!! Try making money loser. If you left this year your still on your honeymoon rookie. 5 months tenure with new company is laughable to make judgments. Minus training and onboarding let's call it 100 days at best.
    You will likely be singing another tune once your there long enough freshman.

So much BS on this site it's sickening.
    99% lies and garbage.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Left two years ago. It was the worst decision I have ever made.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fools like you make it easy to cut the low performers. 50% made it, 50% didn't. Sure seems like an eSy d vision. Rock Star Manager would definitely just fire the bottom feeders. They don't hit quota and always. I'm plain. Upgrade talent. Seems pretty straight forward. Not everyone is suppose to survive and be a high performer.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What would David Hasellhoff do?