Who is responsible for this mess?

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Dec 24, 2011 at 7:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the inability of Genoptix to effectively compete?

Who should be held accountable?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whoever held the line and decided not to compete in the hospital market in a timely manner.

Now that there are multiple other players in that market, we have to play catch up.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tina is ultimately repsonsible. She fired Burt; hired PeteBob; and since Novartis is our master was forced to go along with MW -- omeone with ZERO expereince running a diagnostic sales force. Of course that would be less important if the National Sales Director was a powerful sales leader but we know that's not the case. It's obvious that Genoptix is meant to play a supporting role to our Pharma master's plans and we are treated accordingly. How about those new salaries that go along with "promotions"? That's something to shoot for or perhaps not.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with Tina being the last one here responsible but let's not forget Doug and Sam along with the Board of Directors of GXDX who set the guidance to Wall St that ultimately led to our failure and subsequent acquisition. That guidance also left us with the completely unrealistic goals we have become so accustomed to. The point is Genoptix as we knew it is dead and gone and we are not well suited to survive into the future due to our current strategy and management.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on with completely unrealistic goals. Unfortunately we know from Matthias and Lindsay's initiatives that they are clueless as to what it takes to succeed. Best of luck to everyone here finding a job with a growing company in 2012.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you mandate a TC product offering in a month without a plan. That took other companies over a year. If it doesn't happen who will be fired? Let's find a scapegoat again.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unrealistic is an understatement - impossible and a pipe dream.... yes

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are totally missing the point of why Genoptix was built and that was to bilk out of network 3rd party payer's for maximum dollars! We billed a massive amount of CPT codes and were paid premium dollars because the insurance companies wouldn't challenge the claim. Once that gravy train dried up and we missed guidance it was time for a fire sale. Now we are left with the mop up! Good luck meeting your 2012 goals! I'm moving on!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Continued arrogance and incompetency at the top. Novartis, please step in and stop this

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Examples?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no it is just plain stupidity

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the Grandfather claus does not get extended past the first Quarter of 2012, we will have to bill back all charges to the TC only customers. We can not compete if this happens. Quest, Labcorp, bioreference Clarient etc all have established client markets and big deep pockets. Novartis will not allow us to lower our prices just to get this business.

My prediction is they will sell the clinical business unit within 2 years!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

said by the fat f*#?% VP of Managed Care/Billing. whyz he still here?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Example: Hiring from within for multiple management positions throughout the country...when they don't know anything about management. Even promoting one to a RD, who forced a top-notch rep to leave! So sad. Good luck to all that leave. It's better outside of genoptix - it is for me!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Breaking News: Novartis announced that it will cut around 1960 jobs in the US as part of a restructuring of its general medicines business.

Click here for more information on this developing story

What division? It may trickle down to the Genoptix division.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one who is hitting their numbers in the south east have left. All that have left have been poor performers and caused a lot of problems. So much for Top Notch! Im not sure who you have been talking to.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep drinking that kool aid, everything will be just fine...nothing is wrong, Genoptix is doing great...Novartis won't mind if we lose money, we bring real value! All those other people can't be telling the truth about LO, she is just tough. You're smart enough, you're pretty enough and gosh darn it people like you!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you still bitter ex florida rep? we all know who you are since so few have left despite all the trash talk. Please focus more on your new job. Maybe youll be successful there.

Good Luck

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't worry about JG, he'll be just fine. It's us I am worried about. :(

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jealous Anyone? How ignorant of you to hate someone for doing their job well. Her job is not to make you happy, it's to have you work and bringing revenue. I know her and have worked with her. She's been nothing but understanding and supportive. Yes she is tough and we are not friends but I respect her and have to say these posts are not true. You'll find out yourself.