Who is running NNI? Doug or Dave?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Sep 16, 2017 at 12:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the more I talk to people, the more I hear Doug is more shocked at his appointment to head NNI than anyone else. Apparently JRIS left too fast leaving top management with no better choice. Jakob was supposed to hire a replacement for himself and groom them for a couple of years, but found a better job and left before succession was in place.
    People who know Doug well say he is quite insecure and does not even think he will last another year. Specially if sales growth does not get back to decent levels. The new head of Global Marketing, Camilla is coming next. Unless Doug shows he also understands a thing or two about strategy and long term thinking, he will have no chance against her.

That's where Dave comes in. Doug asks Dave anything and everything that is too difficult for him to comprehend. And believe me the list is long. Dave continues to pretend he is loyal to Doug, but has already started telling a few people how he is running the show from behind, in the hope that when and if Doug leaves he takes over and not another Dane from HQ. Dave is also getting himself closer to key people in Denmark, specially the CEO. it's complicated, but also quite amusing to watch and see what will unfold. Any insight from anyone?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so spot on. Thank you for good analysis and insight.
    I fully agree that Doug is super insecure about his future and Dave is his insurance policy! Dave runs the show and is the brain.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave has a brain?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in the field and have said as much. It's very obvious that Doug is in way over his head. Dave will be interim within a year to 2 years, results depending, and my bet is we actually bring someone in from outside of Novo after that.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the cards ya brung to the table consists of bloating the Market Access team to the point of excess, ya have every right to be scared for your future. But thats ok, if things don't work out, he'll get a fat severance equivalent to combined salary and benefit package that a pod of tenured DCS make in 3 years. Before 12 months is up, Novartis will have picked him up, a-wshing and a-hoping that he'll be better than that woman they hired from Sanofi (where she was fired for poor performance and laughable launches.)

On and on it goes, the Pharma New Jersey Bad Leader carousel.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doug "pegs" Dave and Dave "pegs" the rest. Therefore, Dave "pegs" more meaning Dave is more capable.

Your ridiculous ramblings only suggest the poor literary prowess of one who is attempting to sow dissent.

Continue to assume the position. Dave likes it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're spot on! He was actually looking to go to Novartis before he was surprisingly appointed to his position now. He'll be gone soon enough and the carousel will continue to turn.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats BS. He was not going anywhere because he was shocked he made it to head of market access. Remember he'd been to a couple other places before and never made it past a director level role. It wasn't until he got Novo and their inbred VPs that he was able to finagle a spot above director for the first time in 10 years.

To say he was shocked he's where he is now is an understatement for him and those who know him.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neither. Copenhagen is running the show.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok dipshit you know more than me! LMFAO! If you only knew!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true. Novo c suite gave him the title.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's true they did give him the title but he was looking at possibly leaving for Novartis about 6 months or so before that.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It appears the inmates are running the asylum

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If so, it was out of fear that JRIS was going to move him out and bring his little bald Aussie buddy in. That was the rumor, no doubt perpetuated by that fraud ANAJ.