Who is still at Oxford

Discussion in 'Oxford Immunotec' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2016 at 8:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is Chris M still at Oxford ?? Guy didn't know anything

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard more ppl left. What's the deal at Oxford ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chris M is still there - and adding even less value in marketing. waste.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard more reps continue to leave? What's the deal ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Erin Cosgrove still at Oxford ?? She was a waste as well. !!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm new sales rep (been here since Jan), not sure what problems were around before but it seems to me like the company is getting their shit together and improving their repsonse to rep's needs. Esp Pete and Chris in marketing, they were reps so they know what the pains were and are able to understand where my issues are coming from. It is helpful to be able to run something by them if I have a tough call and they help me figure out how to approach that client since they had simialr experiences.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea you're too new and must be drinking the kool aide. Open your eyes. Top reps from 2015 on both sides of the business left the company. The best resource at corporate left. Marketing thinks they are sales. They need to focus on marketing not running sales. Have fun drawing pictures on white boards in front of top hospital brass

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any reps leave Oxford lately ??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the vp of sales put in his notice. Good luck to all when Wayne becomes VP!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe it's time the CCO takes a hard look at what is happening. In the past two months there have been a series of strong upper management dropping like flies. What does that say about the current state of the business and the decisions of the C-suite?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The "marketing team" has no direction because they don't think like marketing professionals, they think like sales because they are sales people getting paid a marketing salary. The VP of Marketing is too busy running other department and not focusing on anything marketing related. Not promising.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the CCO is clueless also because he lets the marketing team run the sales department. More ppl will be dropping like flies when Wayne becomes the new vp.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is leaving Oxford when Wayne becomes vp of sales?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so is Wayne leaving since he didn't get Vp?