Who is that freak lady doctor on the Restasis commercial?

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2010 at 7:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and one more thing.shes hot.not freaky.so whoever you are miss doctor,because i didn't read your name(but i will)good job

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she is creepy.

4. Glenn

Glenn Guest

I like her high heels, and how her doctors office place looks like heaven. But somehow she creeped me out enough to google the commercial which brought me here. What bugs me the most is how she talks with the front of her mouth. I think she's an alien.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the comment. That's how I ended up here, she's fucked up looking & gives me nightmares. Good for her making a bazillion dollars, but my 90 year old grandma is prettier....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's not too bright if she thinks dry eyes is a disease. Bet people with true disease would trade theirs for that!!

7. The thing about internet trolls is that most of them never graduated from high school much less middle school. The fact that the above anonymous commenter had such nasty things to say before even checking (yeah you idiot.."just Google it") and you will find that the lady in question is not an actress or whore but a real doctor. But hey. I don't expect much from internet trolls.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, the things posted are nasty, but the lady entered the arena when she took big bucks to advertise for pharma and the "innovation" of Restasis. Too bad she is insulted here and I respect the quoted post.

She looks like a praying mantis to me. Big eyes, that's why she got the ad job. South Dakota actually does not exist, it is like the Apollo lunar missions. Fake; not there and never were.

9. NanC

NanC Guest

Glad to see others do not like this commercial. The lady Doctor is definitely creepy. I cannot believe you are still running this ad. I mute it instantly

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trolls.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not freaking out about her delivery or veracity. I'm bugged about the bizzare/unnatural blue they created for her eye color. Makes her look androidish.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW!I'm sorry, the lady does look scary from so much plastic surgery and dieting to make the commercial people happy and if you look back to the first commercials you will see what she used to look like before all the work they did to her. Now she does look freaky scary, but "whore", "fucking", "bitch", "slept her way to the top like every other woman"??? I take great offense to that as a woman. She's a doctor and is apart of the study of Restasis and is a user herself, as the commercial says. She does look scary and it makes not upset with her but not to call her a whore, do you even know what that means you idiot?? Welcome to America, and if you've never been to another civilized country, you wouldn't understand that statement. .Leave out all the vulgar words and just talk about the subject at hand.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[ggQUOTE="Anonymous, post: 3313261"]It is probably safe to say that this doctor is a paid consultant. I would be willing to bet that she is also one of the highest prescribers in the country. With that said, I am sure that the rep in that area is coincidentally probably one of the top "performers" in the country. That is what is most comedic about this industry. Evaluating reps who have hired guns against others who do not.
    What a joke.......[/QUOTE]

Actually she is definitely NOT a big prescriber of Restasis...And she lives in Sioux Falls SD....not that many people out there. It's surprising, I thought she'd write more too, nope.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone ever fuck her and if so did she bite your head off?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well we no longer have the doctor. did you see the new commercial?
    It's called Eye Love and it stars Jennifer Aniston!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's not your commercial, go sell your marissa tomei. That commercial is for a better company.