Who is the best manager?

Discussion in 'Elanco' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2012 at 12:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

T.R.- Not! Worst manager ever!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will trade you anytime since you must like being micromanaged and having your hand held....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really Elanco!? You've kept it clean for this long...why start the CafePharma smack talk now? Don't make our postings look like every other companies out there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TR is the absolute worst manager ever. How does SM not see this?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

T.R. isn't that bad. He doesn't know what he is talking about, but at least he leaves us alone. His buddy D.B. was real bad, but at least we got relief from him!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More bashing.....really??? Go back to work from wherever you came from....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reminder

Read a book that is RED, and check your B.S. at the door before entering this public forum. Yes children, the world can read about us in here. Clean it up for your own self respect.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree, the postings on this site say for more about sales people than the companies they work for.... and it ain't flattering

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is pathetic. We all left other companies because of shit like this. T.R. And D.B. are great people and managers. I noticed none of the bullshit existed until the last few hiring classes. If you hate it so much, go back where you came from. I'm sure your position is still open since you were so irreplaceable. I'm sure that great manager you walked away from would be thrilled to have your pathetic ass back. You escaped from shit only to try and turn this into what you left? It seems you are the common element poisoning everywhere you go. Update your resume and try and fuck up the culture somewhere else.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's nice to see Karma alive and well...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Browndog!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They say they have no plans of selling us, but I know different. Trust me, we will be sold in 18-24 months. Get your resumes updated. I am giving you a heads up. Novartis talks are already underway. They tried to buy Pfizer, but we will sell. They are going to over pay to get rid of us.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard this from multiple upper level managers from Lilly. Look's like they know they can't compete long term and have decided to take money and run before the human side loses more money.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. Welcome to cafe pharma Where underperforming reps bitch and complain about management they wish they could be

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

T.R. is horrible. Cocky, no it all. D.W. is the best. S.M. is a bad leader. He is in way over his head! I hope someone from Novartis comes over to lead this sales organization. When I was hired i was told that was going to happen!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, another post from a disgruntled candidate that did not get hired...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"No it all". Hahahahaha

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am my man, I am. Go Giants!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of the managers in the West are the most supportive, kind hearted, and high performing that one might hope to work with. We are all very fortunate to have the most talented managers in the industry. Especially the fellas in NorCal and PacNW!