Who is the biggest joke at Graceway

Discussion in 'Graceway' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2011 at 3:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Place your votes

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know where to begin. Do we start with upper management? How about the greatest CEO ever, maybe the geniuses over the sales group. This company is stacked with inept buffoons.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isnt Washcovick one of the smart ones that got out?

4. I will cast my vote for the biggest joke at Graceway: . . . envelope please . . . and the biggest joke at Graceway is . . . . THE OP . . . hands down . . . the OP does it again!!!! The OP bar far is extremely ddicated to being a complete douchebag. Congrats!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omit "smart" !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow!

You really should back off of the kool aide. Reality sucks for you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey drama queen, please note that this is a serious topic of debate and your asinine interjections ruin the whole concept.

Please go away.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

serious???? bhahahahahahahahahah. Nothing on CP is serious. How do YOU measure JOKE??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

D.S and all his little d.m's running around in circles..comically really....can you spell bankrupt!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they should just have d.s sell for the whole company see how easy of a sell zyclara is with one indication.......there's another good joke. oh it's like a comedy show....hahahah

11. Really

Really Guest

Hey!!! Don't knock the tubs of twizzlers. They really DON't work. DS is a Dumb ASS.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The list of jokes is too long.
    Perhaps it is easier to identify the short list of who is not a joke

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A that would be no one...all losers....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about managers that dont work? Twizzlers and only twizzlers will work

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all the little morons running around selling the vegetable. exactly what does joel do anyway and for that matter brett? and what kind of vegetables are you talking about hooch

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like Carrots, Carrots are my favorite, yeah I like Carrots. They're pretty!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I were on this Titanic, I would ask all of the aboved mentioned, What do they get if the ship goes down?

What do their Golden Parachutes look like?

In an effort for full transparancy, you all should demand the answer to that question.
    Trust me, the answer is pretty scary.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Titanic is going down......the rats are leaving the ship!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm building a life raft out of sachets! hahaha I've sold so many of them...haha too bad I'm not married to a derm!!!!hahaha

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By rats, do you mean Blake and Victor??