Who is the Bigot?

Discussion in 'Critical Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2008 at 9:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your powers of perception are declining, Rumpy. I posted twice yesterday, the story about why you're so angry and the appeal for people to help and pity you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong again, bigot! That's not me.

Maybe your mind is playing tricks on you. All that time riding the line must be draining :)

Keep the faith, bigot. Maybe today will be the big day that you manage to pull that sweet McDonalds job. Quick! Gimme a large fries with that coke! :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Rumpy, FYI, The Bigot was letting you know which posts were his! BTW, All of the posts are not from the same person. PLEASE MOVE ON! We can all see who the intelligent one is. Leave CRTX and the Bigot alone. Go be angry on your new company's board!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear idiot, FYI, I was letting you know that all the posts weren't mine either. You are clearly too stupid to live. Please go kill yourself. Also, feel free to do it in a very painful, long, drawn out way. I will continue to say whatever I want on this board and any other I want. Nice little thing called freedom of speech....BTW I love how you are defending a bigot. What a moron! :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will you get it through your thick little head (and I'm sure it's very little - hence the anger) that no one will come to your defense and many people will defend someone that you so wrongly call the bigot. You know nothing about the people here and no one can believe what an angry, bitter person you are (as is evidenced by the above post). Just go away and find another site to try to find someone else to obsess about!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi bigot!

What's it going to be, your shit-hot $12/hour "pharma" job with cornerstone or the unemployment line? :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Bigot,

we still are waiting for your response:

What's it going to be, your shit-hot $12/hour "pharma" job with cornerstone or the unemployment line? :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

come on bigot, answer the question...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bigot, we are still waiting to hear about your big plans for the future. Answer the question, we want to hear about all your great "options".

This should be good for a laugh! :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sure do have a thing for those smiley faces rumpy. Is that because you are crying on the inside? Way to hide those angry feelings you incompetent.
    Don't worry about my options...I just may be your boss soon!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha! What are you going to get that big promotion to cleaning the toliets at McDonalds? Or are you refering to your other "career", turning tricks for homeless guys? Either way, I doubt your bosses will think you are management material. It's pretty bad when a high school drop out and an angry pimp (your new bosses) don't consider you talented. :)

PS the smiley faces just show me laughing at you, bigot. That's about the only thing you're good for. Just ask your wife. Hey, did that first kiss you gave her last night taste familiar? It should, considering your new line of work. Great options!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh bigot, I love it when you post as other people. You've got quite the crowd there. I bet sitting on that unemployment line all day gives you plenty of time to create your little pretend "friends". Nice try though. Just remember folks, he "could be your boss one day". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical Rumpy post; projects what he does (or likes to do), aka swab toilets and blow guys, on to others. What's the matter Rumpy, did losing your gig at the peep show make it tough to pay your mom and dad for that basement apartment? Are you blaming others again for you poor performance? What happened, one of your podmates rat you out for double dipping or was he just dissatified with the your servicing skills?

Don't worry about the smiley faces, we know your in pain and it's better for you to put on a happy face.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When all else fails, lie, huh bigot? Writing fiction doesn't make it fact my little douchebag friend. Speaking of facts, lets have a couple.
    1, I have a good job, you don't.
    2, I'm getting paid, you aren't (at least not much longer).
    3, Your stellar "options" inlcude: working for a "pharma" company that pays you $20K/year or getting canned from said company and riding the unemployment line.
    4, Your an asshole who is obsessed with me, always posting to my posts. If they were as stupid as you say, you wouldn't bother. They must strike a chord in you that you can not ignore.
    5, You brag of "being my boss someday" yet in reality, would never even get a foot in the door at a real company as evidenced by your very poor work ethic and limited intelligence (previous posts prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt).

I'm not making any of that up, bigot. You're so predictable, I can imagine your response to this post, trying so hard to minimize it in your mind, but we both know its the truth, don't we?

See? An asshole getting his just deserts. It's enough to make anyone smile :)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen brother, we all think you suck Rumpy! Now go pack up your car for another day in hell! Do you wear smiley face shirts or pins in the field? Is that part of your anger management plan?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus, Rumpy! I'm not the only one who pities you, the above quote is the only post (except for this one) I made on this thread. Appearently you have quite a following.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bigot, even if you do have a few "friends" on cafepharma (which is under debate), its not going to save you from the unemployment line. Couldn't happen to a bigger asshole. Enjoy! :)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It already happened to a bigger asshole; that'd be you Rumpy. How long has it been, 2 years? Look at you now! Room mates to spoon with, pod mates to cover for you, and cafe pharma so you can entertain your old pals at CRTX. Dance Rumpy, dance.