Who is the car lady in OPs, and why is she so mean?

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 20, 2017 at 7:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've had some less than stellar run ins with RA, and I'm just trying to figure out, like... what's her deal?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she's probably trying to find a new job but NO ONE wants to hire people from avanir.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s wonderful Rosi !!!

She speaks to everyone with such hatred

She acts like she’s to good for the job !!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After we were acquired, MM left, and so many people from old Avanir leadership left (which is essentially a euphemism for forced out). The remainder of old Avanir HQ, had to shape up!. The new culture is based on internal competition pitting staff against each other. The strong would be promoted until they could not compete - then they would need to leave. Avanir's original culture is buried under hundreds of new pit bulls. The culture has changed from creating a company that was about being the best in CNS , to now surviving daily battles with coworkers. The ones who remain in HQ of old Avanir, are the toughest sociopaths running today's departments.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been here a long time and have never had a bad experience with RA. She is always cordial with any questions or issues I have had with fleet. Maybe it was just a miscommunication or something that gave you the perception of something else. She really is a very nice lady.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, like all the outside people they’ve brought in instead of promoting several very qualified managers, trying to erase the original culture and everyone who built it. Recent new directors are a-holes and will chase off all the good people left.