Who is the WORST Manager at Teva NS & Why?

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Oct 7, 2017 at 11:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's get some constructive criticism going for our leadership :)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows it's AZ from Kansas he's an arrogant, incompetent, judgemental, bigoted and insensitive jerk! No one wants to work for him and those that do HATE IT!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop begging you lonely fuck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget the manager that fired me and ruined my life;)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Need to be a bit more specific

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree met the dude a couple of times and he always acts like he doesn't know my name or anyone else for that matter complete tool

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AS is such a great guy!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which one?!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've lost track ... how many has A.Z. fired?!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOw, guy really does not like AZ

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look no further than for er area director GD promtions. Dude has zero talent and promoted a lot of incompetency. Kiss up and you get the job. It’s laughable.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look no further than former area director GD promotions. Dude has zero talent, and promoted a lot of incompetency. Kiss up and you get the job. It’s laughable.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whatever the case is, your entire management team needs to get their act together because your performance is affecting my portfolio. Get your shit together.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not the AD's fault we're in Zecuity 2.0 it's the complete incompetent baffoons running home office from JH, JG, JR, TS on down ... TP reps are succeeding, TN tanking and only the C suite makes $

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's their fault especially after the call the call today when JH is referencing a 20-year-old launch telling us to look in the mirror and then everyone else is telling us to pull our weight TP is pulling their weight and not getting paid TN is tanking and getting paid?! So sick of the rhetoric

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TP better get paid from here on out or I will be drawing a check and never leaving the house except to interview.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now they will be tracking all of us.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They always track us. That isn't new.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do the job everyday and hold all the illegal activity cards to be used if they come after you. They already have enough problems with the FDA, do they really want more?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Problem is higher than managers--- yes there are plenty of those with issues but that is simply a reflection/consequence of the guys they report to. Have heard it said half directors decent -- other half think being a good director ranges from running pointless excel sheets to bullying actually good sales reps to creating their own vile reputation--- think along the lines of what's coming out of Hollywood. VPs etc know of these special competencies -- Irishman. such wuss holes let it go on and on and on. Nice leadership skills, boys. Pathetic tho when good people do nothing. That's all it takes. Because doing nothing is doing something in that it basically condones the egregious and it then gets worse.